Chapter 1

I'm working out in my home gym, my whole team is scattered throughout the house. I tend to leave them to it unless they need me urgently. I have a big fight coming up so I need to be in peak physical fitness.

Sorry for rushing things here. I'm y/n Morgan you probably heard of me? No? Well, I'm an MMA fighter. OK well, I'm 28 I'm from London originally but currently in the states. Work. Anyway, we know the real reason you're here. Miss Florence Pugh? am I right? yeah I thought so.

So Flo and I dated for 5 years but we were young. We always thought we were going to get married and have kids the whole lot.

However, careers got in the way her career took off along with mine so we decided to part ways before things got bitter between us. Clearly she's doing incredibly well for herself. I mean did you see her in Venice?

I'm not doing bad if I say so myself anyways... I'm now happily engaged to my better half Leticia Bufoni. She's this amazing Olympic skateboarder and boy oh boy is she fine!

Leticia is currently away somewhere right now...I do listen to her but I get sidetracked very easily... she's back toda...morrow one of the two.

I've got my headphones in as I work the bag. Mostly I do kickboxing with a bit of Muay Thai they're my main styles.

I feel a tap on my shoulder as I spin with my elbow before it's caught
by my manager.

"Scott what the hell?!"

"Wow sorry I called but you had your headphones in."

"I'm working out man!"

"Yes I know I'm sorry but we need to go through your schedule."

"Fine go ahead." I walk around stretching before I head back to the bag.

"Right so we have a press release for the fight Saturday, weigh in of course. There are a few interviews one on Jimmy Fallon and one on James Corden."

"Wow wow." I catch my breath.

"Why so much?"

"Seems everyone wants a piece of y/n Morgan."

I roll my eyes before going back to hitting the bag.

Scott stops "Erm ok this is a weird one but Nancy Meyers wants to meet with you.."

I screw my eyes closed trying to figure out who that is.

"I know that name?"

"Yeah, she's a director."

"As in movies? Why does SHE want to meet?"

I stop to have a quick drink of water.

"She.. she's directing a new movie she wants you to be in it."

I laugh "I'm not an actor."

"That's what I told her but she said you have the exact look and attitude for the part so she'd like to meet with you."

"Did she tell you anything else?"

"The characters are gay so there's that. She falls in love with her partner there are both some kind of police or FBI I'm not sure."

"Sounds cheesy if you ask me!" I hit the bag over and over."

"Look y/n. I know but just meet with her ok? It'd be so great for you and there's a very well known lady playing the love interest."

I contemplate for a few seconds moving over the weights.

I look at Scott through the mirror.

"Fine, I'll do it, but I want more information first."