Chapter 4

I walk into my room after a long training day.

"Hey, you. How was training today?"

"It was OK I'm so tired. I'm gonna take a quick shower." I sigh deeply taking my top and shorts off, I sit on the end of the bed for a moment head in my hands.

I feel her wrap her arms around me kissing my neck trying to comfort me. I smile moaning softly at the feeling.

"That feels nice."

"Yeah." She asks in my ear, I nod slowly. Flo continues to kiss my neck her arms now running over my chest. My breathing gets heavier the lower she gets.

She lowers her hand rubbing across my abs. I feel her push me to lay back. Flo kisses down my chest reaching my stomach. Licking every section individually. I suck in sharply.

"Fuck.."

I feel her kiss across the waistband of my shorts making my eyes roll back as she moves onto her knees. She rubs my already hardening member. I gather the sheets in my fists, her missing up my thighs.

"Flo... please." She smirks at my neediness.

Flo bites her bottom lip as she rubs harder through my boxers. She hooks her fingers inside them, I lift my ass so she can easily pull them down.

She takes me in her hand gently stroking me up and down. My dick already twitching under her touch.
She stops abruptly.

I go up on my elbows looking down at her "Why'd you stop?"

"Don't want you to be too.... excited too soon anyway."

I calm myself wanting her to continue, she traces along the length of my dick with her middle finger rubbing the tip.

I look down to see her eyes looking up at me her mouth slightly open wetting her lips.

"You ready?"

I nod and feel her warm mouth fully wrapped around my dick taking me all in.

I gasp as my eyes close. I stir and jolt up.

"What?"

"I asked are you up?"

"It's nearly one you wanted me to wake you up?"

"Oh yeah sorry Le." I sit up.

"Are you showering before you go out?"

"Er yeah in.. in a minute." Don't want to explain why I've got a massive fucking hard-on.

'Oh yeah. Oh? oh, this? This is nothing just thinking about my ex sucking me off.'

Yeah, that conversation would not go well.

"Ok well, your mum's here. I'll make her some tea." Leticia walks over kissing me before she goes back downstairs.

"You're gonna get me in trouble one day buddy." I try to get my friend under control.

"Y/N??"

"Yes, mum?"

"Make sure you message Florence for me ok?"

"Yeah, course no worries I'll be down in a bit!"

Me

My Mother is insistent I text you to tell you she wants to spend some time with you before she goes home next week.

Read at 14:42

Flossie 🐾

Awehhh, tell her I'd love to!
x