Chapter 9

'Gotta tell her you've hidden it for long enough.. yes everything will change but she deserves the truth'

I splash cold water on my face before leaving the bathroom of the restaurant. There she is just sitting in her perfect self.

I slowly walk back to the table.

"Hey what took you so long?"

"Ah sorry just checking some messages..."

I cough looking at her. God knows how she'll react.

"Listen, Flo... I need to you something.. I'm worried because I think it will change where we are, wherever that is."

Flo reaches for my hands rubbing her thumb over them, I hold them tightly in case it's the last time.

"Y/n what is it? you've been a bit strange for the past few weeks."

I nod "I've had a lot to get my head around..."

"You can tell me anything. I'll always listen puddin."

"Oh fuck... ok the thing is, so you know how Le and I are on a break... anyway when we were supposed to go out she showed up at the house and..." Flo let go of my hands but I quickly pull them back.

"No nothing happened, nothing like that... She gave me some news That involves me."

"So you're still broke up or on a break?"

I nod "Yeah, she told me that she was."  I breathe out heavily.

"She told me she was pregnant..."

The whole restaurant seems to go silent at that moment, I look into her eyes. "And it's mine."

"Oh. I see."

I take a huge swig of my drink.

"I understand if that changes things between us, but you deserved to know the truth. I never want to hide anything from you, ever, you're too important. You always have been, if I'm honest with you, even when I was with Le, you were always more important. then I went and did this probably fucked up what could have been..."

"That is a lot to take in."

"Yeah, I know."

"I think I'm gonna need to leave y/n."

My heart sinks. "I understand."

Flo stands and goes to walk off but she comes and stands beside me.

I hang my head down.

"I don't hate you y/n I just need to get my head around this."

I nod looking up at her. "I understand Flo." She crouches next to me hugging me.

"Let me pay then I'll take you home." I wave a waiter over to get the bill.

"Can I help you, ladies?" A young waitress asks politely.

"Just the bill please." A gentle smile formed.

"Right away ma'am."

Florence's POV

I watch her walk away her eyes staying on y/n for way too long.

My head is scrambled right now but that doesn't mean anyone else can look at her like that!

First Lucy, bloody Letica now whoever this walking skirt is.

I clench my jaw slightly looking at y/n.. she looks so sad. I know it's not a big deal she was dating her at the text and this.. she and I were never supposed to be a thing again.