Chapter 3

Florence's POV (2014)

"Come on come on y/ pick up." I was impatiently waiting for my girlfriend to answer the phone.

"Hey, how are you?"

"I'm a good baby I have news!"

"Mhmmm mhmmm wow ok..... Gotcha I'm not here leave a message."

She is so childish, I giggle hanging up the phone and pacing around the house. I need to speak to her I have some pretty good news for her.

I try to ring her again...

"God damn it y/n answer!" I'm getting myself ready for the day when I hear a car pull up, peeking outside I see that it's y/n!

My heart practically leaps out of my chest, I run down the stairs opening the door and running up to her.

She catches me with one arm lifting me."Hello to you too baby."

I kiss her nuzzling into her neck.

"I've been trying to ring you." I fake sulk.

"I'm sorry I was at training then I was driving.. is everything ok?"

"Oh yeah better than ok, come on in I'll tell you about it."

We sit on the sofa together, I drape my legs over hers and wrap my arms around her neck.

"So do you remember that audition tape I sent to Carol Morley that director?"

"Erm, I think so yeah you just had to say where you were from just explaining who you are your hobbies that kinda stuff?"

"You remembered all that?"

"Course I did, it's you I remember everything important to you."

I smile pulling her in for a kiss.

"Anyway yes, that one well... I may have got it.."

"You.. you got the part? Oh wow, that's amazing! I knew you could do it. You're first audition as well! that's incredible! I'm so proud of you!"

I jump on her lap running my fingers through her hair I just look at her remembering the past 9 months...

"I love you y/n."

Oh my god did I just say that out loud? Oh god, it happened before I had a chance to realise what I even said. I got to stand up hoping she wasn't listening. She pulls me back down

"I love you too Florence." Oh, thank god!

"Have you told your family yet?"

"Not yet I. I wanted you to be the first person I told."

Y/n cups my face, I lean into her hand kissing her palm and up her thumb, and she tugs down on my bottom lip, pulling me towards her before kissing me.

"Shall we go upstairs y/n..?"

I feel her eyes glare at me.

"Are you sure you're ready..?"

"I... I think so.."

"Baby.. you aren't ready that's OK."

"I do want to... I just...I guess I'm scared you'll leave if I don't give you that."

"Florence, don't ever think that. I love you, I want to be with you and that's it, sex isn't important... you are."

This is why I told her I loved her, she's not like anyone I've ever been with before. That and she's not like anyone I've ever been with before.