Chapter 17

"Do we have to??" I complained whilst packing my bag.

"Yes, baby, we do." Florence zips up her bag. "Right, I'm done, so I'm showering. Now you." She walked over to me, pulling me into a quick kiss. "Finish packing." I nod as. Flo retreats to the bathroom.

I hear the showering turn on and my phone going off more than usual after the 5th notification. I pick it up. Seeing messages from various people. I opened my mother's first.

Mother Dearest

Darling, have you seen what that witch is saying about you?

Raising my eyebrow, I look at the rest, seeing a message from Scott. My face drops, and I sit on the bed. Some time must have passed as the next thing Flo is sitting next to me.

"Baby?" Her hand holding mine.

"Hmm?" I can barely lift my head up.

"What's going on?" Flo looks concerned.

"She... she's telling people that.. that I've been hitting her. Apparently, there's a photo of her online with a black eye." Flo pulls my head down, resting on her shoulder.

"This is gonna destroy me. I wouldn't. I never could, Flo, you know that."

Flo turned her body, pulling me more onto her. "I know, baby....."

When we finally get home, I have one thing on my mind. she better answer my call.

"LETICIA WHAT THE FUCK??" I hear her laugh on the other end.

"I warned you." I grit my teeth in anger.

"Where are you? we have to talk about this." I pace my kitchen.

"Oh, I'm too scared to be anywhere near you." More sniggers from the other end of the phone.

"Leticia, we both know you've made this up." I slam my keys on the table.

"My black eye feel very real, darling." Shaking my head.

"It's obviously makeup, or you got one of your cronies to do it. Wouldn't be surprised if you asked Matt to smack you around. Do you think I didn't know about you two? He took you off my back a bit. I appreciated it after a while, especially when I wanted to spend time with Flo." The other end finally silent.

"Fine, meet me at the diner." I end the call.

Pulling up outside, I lock my car and walk in, finding a quiet corner.

"Hey lover." Her voice making me shiver.

"Sit." Leticia sits opposite me hat on with a massive black eye.

"Oh, I love it when you get all bossy." She takes her hat off.

"Quit it, what the hell have you done??" I whisper shout.

"Exactly what I said I'd do if you didn't keep quiet about you and Florence. I told you I wanted my sponsorships."

Calmy, I tell her "Look I'll get you your bloody sponsorship just.. leave her out of it, ok? Please." I shy away a little.

"Your precious Florence, it was always going to be her, wasn't it y/n?"

I look at her and nod. "She was my everything. I guess she never stopped being my everything."

"Fine, I'll leave her out of it. You deliver my sponsorships. I'll retract what I've said, but until then, have fun." She stands and kisses my cheek before leaving.

I swallow harshly and finish my coffee. I texted Scott.

Hey buddy, can we have a chat?

I hit send.

Scott

Sure, come to the office pal.

"And then she said she was gonna destroy us basically," I tell Scott everything.

"Well, to start with, I'm glad you two are back together because she's so good for you. Secondly, I think I can help with Leticia, but it may not be pretty."

I fiddle with the ket in my hand.

"I don't wish bad on her she's still the mother of my child."

Scott raises his eyebrow. "You dont think it could potentially be Matts??"

I never even imagined it...

"Oh wow, I never thought of that.."

My head held up by my hands. "Could she be that vindictive?"  Scott closes his laptop.

"After what I've seen and read recently, I wouldn't put it past her."

That fucking bitch. Making me think that was my child she's carrying.

"Let's take her down." Scott claps his hand together. "Excellent. I have a few people to ring. Are you staying?"

I should get home. "No, it's OK. I'm going to see what Flo is doing." I spin my key in my hand, heading towards the front door.

"Alright, wish her my best."

I pull up outside Flo's.

Quietly I open the door. And cna hear Billies feet. "Shhh bub." I bend down fussing behind her ears. "Where's mummy, huh?" She licks my face, jumping up and making me smile. I tell herb to settle down, and she runs off to her bed.

I hear faint singing from her bedroom. Walking closer, I see the door a jar a little. I open it to see her changing out of her workout clothes.

Quietly, I sneak up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist, but before I can say anything, she's elbowed me in the stomach before elbowing me in the face

"Wow, babe, it's me!" I get out before she has the chance to hit me again.

"Oh my gosh y/n! I'm sorry, are you ok?" She pulled me onto the bed, sitting me down.

"Good job Flo great technique. Who taught you that?" I laugh whislt hiding my nose.

"Oh, just the best, sexiest teacher ever." She runs her hand over my back. "Let me see." She moves my hand.

"It's not bleeding." She straddled my lap, her hands tangled in my hair. "I'm so sorry, baby." She pulls me into her chest.

I reach around my hands, grabbing her ass. "It's ok. This helps, babe." I look up at her, capturing her lips in. soft but needy kiss.

"So what happened with Leticia?..."

A/N hey guys!! I'm backkk. This was a short chapter, but I wanted to get it out for you guys!!! Hope ya'll are keeping well!