Chapter 11

Florence's POV

It's been a week since y/n told me about Leticia, we both decided it's best if we keep it professional until she's had the baby, so yey only five more months. 20 weeks. 140 days. 3360 hours. 201600 minutes.

We're both on set at the moment I keep glancing at her but she avoids my eyes. At least I can interact with her character without drawing attention.

"Ok ladies places please!"

Y/n walk over and gets Into the bed I closely follow. Her arms are open for me to snuggle into.

"Ready and action!"

"What do you mean Alex? How can you have never seen Toby's spiderman movies??"

"I dunno? seen Andrews and Tom's but not those still loved No way Home." Alex rolls on top of Josie kissing her softly.

"I guess I should get going." Alex goes to stand.

"Why?"

"Usually, after we're done you kick me out so, I guessed the same." Alex stands but is stopped.

"I... I want you to stay this time... please."

Alex looks deeply into Josie's eyes before nodding ad crawling back into bed.

"You know something, Jo... I... you're pretty cool when you aren't all uptight."

Josie rolls straddling Alex's waist.

"Ohh I can be super fun."Josie tickles Alex's sides as she leans down kissing her until the bedroom door swings open causing Josie to pull the sheet over herself.

"JOSIE!" Josie scans the room to see who interrupted them her eyes widening.

"HENRY... what're you doing here?" Josie shifts very uncomfortably.

"Me what are you doing?" He places his bag down.

"Erm Josie whose this guy?" Alex looks between the two.

"I'm her fiancé who the fuck are you?"

"Fiancé??" Alex glares at Josie.

"Henry we, you... you left I told you if you left it was over."

"I came home early to be with you, Josie."

"I'm going to leave." Alex lifts Josie off her lap and begins gathering her clothes.

"I had no idea she's never worn a ring or mentioned you, I'm sorry." Alex leaves closing the door behind her.

"No Alex wait." Josie chases Alex through her apartment putting a robe on.

"Engaged Josie?? really." Alex opens the front door.

"It was over." Josie pushes her body against the door closing it.

"Clearly! Fuck me right!! You screw me to pass the time until he came home."

"No Alex, yes that's how it started, just sex, but I never intended to like you as much as I do." Josie cups Alex's cheek.