Chapter 6

So filming has come around much quicker than I anticipated. We're about 3 weeks in and it's been so fun! Flo has made it feel so natural and we honestly have the best time together on set.

Leticia hasn't exactly warmed to the fact I'm spending so much time with her we're taking a sort of break but not the kinda break you can be with other people just a break.

Speaking of, Flo's and mines character are being intimate for the first time in this next scene. We had to meet with an intimacy choreographer who even knew they existed. I didn't!

Right girls and action!

"Ahh what's wrong Josie? Do I make you nervous?" Alex moves around the room closer to Josie.

"Shut up let's just get this done" Josie shifts uncomfortably before she heads to the main room.

'Oh my god, I do? Do I get your juices flowing? Was the thought of my body being pressed right up against yours too much'

'Shut up Alex! There was no way we'd both fit'

'Was the thought of my hot breath against your neck too much? Did you want to feel my lips agaisnt yours? The fight for dominance? You'd eventually let me win when I'd pin you agaisnt the wall'

'Know what Alex. yeah do it why don't you come over here and fuck my brains out?'

'Josie chill I was playing.' Alex sits on the desk

'Let's just find this guys phone and leave.' Josie searches through draws frustratedly.

'What's up?' Alex with genuine concern on her face.

'Nothing.., I'm stressed out.'

'Why?'

'You, you waltz in here and are already up for a promotion, MY promotion may I add after all the work and overtime I've done, I can barely afford my apartment, I have no social life, I haven't had sex in 8 months, my family hate me..'

'OK I get it there's a lot wrong... I'm sorry I just.. look you're fun to agitate, I'll stop.'

'I'd appreciate that.'

Alex walks behind Josie looking at what's on the table. Moving Josie's hair behind her neck.

'You know... I could help with 1 of those things Josie.'

'Oh yeah? you gonna move into my spare room?' Josie's eyes close feeling Alex's breath on her neck.

Alex spins Josie by the waist 'Not quite' Alex kisses down Josie's neck causing her to moan lewdly.

'Alex.. we couldn't.. well we shouldn't' Alex doesn't listen she Josie eventually melts into Alex's touch.

'Oh fuck it' Josie throws her arms over Alex jumping onto her arms....

"And cut. That was fantastic! right, can we get ready for the next scene, please.

I grab myself a bottle of water.

"You nervous?"

Flo appears out of nowhere almost making me spit my water out.

"Nah it'll be fine."

"Communication is key ok? look we know each others bodies we got this."

I nod.

"Trust me. Just uh keep your friend undrcontrol ok.." she kisses my cheek walking away.