Chapter 5

I'm soundly asleep, my mum just went home so we said our goodbyes, I'm meeting with the director later today to see how that goes.

Anyway, I'm soundly asleep that is until someone throws a load of water over me I shoot up out of bed to see Leticia.

"What the fuck??"

"Don't what the fuck me! What is this shit?" she holding out her phone. It takes a few seconds for my eyes to adjust cause its 6 am.

It is a photo they got of Flo and I.

"What the fuck!?, Le, it's 6 am!"

"I have fucking eyes y/n I'm aware, now what the fuck is this??" I rake her phone off her reading the article.

Rekindled love?

Florence Pugh and Y/n Morgan are Pictured below.

The MMA star and the actress announced their split late in 2018.

"After 5 years together, Florence and Y/n have decided to separate and have been for some time now," a rep for the couple told PEOPLE exclusively at the time. "The couple both wish each other well."

The couple dated for nearly 5 before moving to America together for their careers. However several months after their move they decided to split.
5 years later we are now seeing photos of the two together. The below image was taken only a few days ago as they seem to share a romantic embrace to the side of Y/n's car.'

"Le it's a news article, it's not true" I throw her phone on the bed.

I feel another cup of water begin thrown at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK!! Stop throwing water!"

"You are a lying, cheating scumbag!"

"If that's really what you think you can pack your stuff and leave, don't forget this is MY house."

"Oh, I plan to!" She storms out of the room and a few seconds later the front door slams closed. I lay back down. Fuck.

Me

Hey I know we haven't spoken in a few days but I could use some advice?

Flossie 🐾

Hey stranger, course what is it?

Me

Well, Le and I had a huge argument.. she saw that photo of us in some news article.. have you seen it?

Flossie 🐾

Yeah one picture people think we're back together it's crazy
x

Me

I told her it was just that and honestly, I'm not even sure I want to fix this.
x

Flossie 🐾

What do you mean?
x

Me