Chapter 8

4 weeks after our illicit sleepover y/n and I have been getting closer, however, she's more closed off than usual. She seems like she's hiding something from me. There has been so much tension since the night I stayed with her...

Flashback

I wake this time with the feeling of no arms embracing me. I wonder the house till find y/n dancing around the kitchen.

"Hey." She jumps.

"God, you scared me! Good morning Flo. Tea?"

"Oh yes please!" I walk towards her as she hands me a cup of tea I secure it snuggly in my hands before taking a sip.

"Mmm, this is so good. You honestly make the best tea."

"Are you hungry? I can do avocado and poached eggs. or boiled eggs.. any kind of eggs. Or no avocado? Salmon maybe?" Her ramblings are adorable.

"Anything will be fine" I sit at the table and just watch her.

I can't help but admire her. Tight shorts and a vest show off her arms and shoulders perfectly. I tuck my bottom lip between my teeth.

Some minutes pass as she puts a plate in front of me. Avocado poached eggs and smoked salmon.

"This looks delicious y/n." I smile gladly at the plate. Y/n hovers behind me reaching across the table and over the top of me pulling the sea salt closer.

"Your gonna want to salt that." She almost whispers by my ear sending a shiver down my spine. This girl be doing stuff to me that she doesn't understand!

Y/n sits next to me and we eat in comfortable silence, seeing her watching me occasionally.

"This is so good! you learned to cook?"

"Yeah a little guess, I started watching someone cook online for a bit through the lockdown."

"Oh yeah? who?"

There's a long silence... and see her staring at me.

"You." Her hand cups my face before removing a strand of hair from it.

I shake the feeling off and turn to stand.

"Oh, Flo I'm... I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

"No... you didn't."

Y/n stands walking towards me "Then what is it?"

"We shouldn't... we can't."

"Is it what you want though? Cause I know it what I want"

I turn my head away from her feeling her body getting closer.

"Is it what you want?"

"Y/n please..." I whimper as she towers over me.

"Tell me to stop... and I will."

I feel her lips on my neck, an involuntarily gasp leaving my lips.

"Y/n.."

Her hand slips up my top her hands roaming my body. I need to tell her to stop... But I don't want to, I turn back to her tangling my fingers in her hair and pulling her in.

"Oh god y/n please!" I pathetically whine needing her.

Next thing I know she's rammed me against the wall as she rips our clothes off. My nails desperately scratched at her strong back.

"Flo... Flossie."

"Oh god yes!!"

"Do you want more tea?"