Chapter 15

I wake up to a blinding light a mess of blonde hair on my face and that's when the memories of last night flood my brain. I sit up smiling down and Flo as she sleeps peacefully.

Reaching across her I lay behind her nuzzling my nose into her head and taking a big breath. I pull my body as close to her as I can. I can feel her wriggle slightly in my arms before she starts kicking me.

"Stop prodding me Y/n!"

My eyes widen "Whoops sorry." I move my waist back a bit.

Flo turns her head towards me "You weren't prodding me were you?" I shake my head "It has a life of its own in the morning. Surely you. that?" I shrug my shoulders.

Flo shuffles back so her ass is pressed against me again before running her hand down my front and grabbing my dick.

"Jesus Christ."

I roll onto my back her soft hands slipping inside my boxers as she teases the tip of my dick.

"Does that feel nice?" I nod "Uh huh." My lip tucked between my teeth as she scoots closer her mouth ghosting over my ear.

"Do you think I could make you come just by teasing you relentlessly for hours?"

I turn my head towards her my eyes pleading. "Yes, but please don't." Her grip tightens as she strokes my whole length.

"I could though couldn't I?" She stops and starts tracing her finger over the head of my dick. "Oh fuck! Flo please."

A smirk grows on her face before she goes back to pumping me making me throw my head back.

"Babe I'm close." She goes up on her elbow kissing me deeply biting my bottom lip. I moan softly the closer I get, the coil in my stomach building.

I feel the bed shift and Florence move away from me. "What the hell I was almost there?" I sit up frustrated breathing heavily.

Flo giggles walking towards the on-suite taking my t-shirt off as she does slowly revealing her bare body underneath. The top came to her thighs, those strongly defined thighs, then her perfect ass you can use as a pillow. Her sleek back with a subtle hint of side boob finally her hair getting caught and falling back.

I go on my knees on the bed just watching her.

"Y/n?... Y/N!"

When I get snapped from my thought's I hear her. "What sorry baby?"

"You coming in the shower?" I nod furiously clambering off the bed trying to take my top off but falling and hitting the floor hard.

I hear loud giggles from across the room. "Are you ok?" I roll onto my back lifting my head to look at her.

"Aweh baby!" She runs over helping me sit up before checking my head.

Her hands wrap around my neck pulling me into her bare chest. "Is that better baby?" I nod my face crushed between her boobs. "Much."

"Perv!" She gets up and grabs my hands, she tries to pull me up making me chuckle. I stand helping her she looks our pinky before holding my hand.

"I'll make you feel better..."

------------------------------------------------------

"Shall we take the dog for a walk?"
Flo rests her hands on my knee.

"What? together?" I look up at her my eyebrow raised slightly.

"Well yeah."

I put the phone down looking at her.
I want to, I want to be able to go out in public together, I want the world to know she's mine and I'm hers but Leticias going to ruin me, us and her, Flo doesn't deserve that she's worked so hard.

"Flo I want to but."

"Leticia, yeah, no I get it."

"Baby." I tangle our hands together. "I just would hate myself if I had any part in hurting your career I'd never forgive myself."

Flo takes her hands away and gets up gathering some of her stuff.

"Flo baby what are you doing?"

"Taking OUR dog for a walk. She's both of ours remember surely that wouldn't be strange?"

I walk behind her resting my head on her shoulder and kissing her cheek.

"I'll put some shoes on." Flo turns her head I capture her lips, kissing her longingly. Her hand reaching back cupped my head before turning her body. I grab her waist as the kiss deepens her body pushed into mine tongue invading my mouth.

"The dog babe." Pulling away we look at each other. "Right yeah dog, let's go." I smile smacking her ass as she walks away.....

"Shit, Shit, SHIT! We shouldn't have gone. How did they even know we'd be there?" I slam my fists into hte counter after reading the article.

The actress Pugh 26 was seen out walking her dog with the fighter Morgan 28. The dog was adopted around three years ago it looks as though they have previously shared custody. There has been a lot of speculation around the relationship between the two after they were seen kissing by an outdoor pool in the pair's hometown of Oxford earlier this year. Y/n also connected to Olympic skater Bufoni 29. The pair are expecting a baby early next year.

"Flo she's going to end us."

Her hands creep up from behind me soothing me she strokes my chest.

"Shhh, baby it'll be ok." I feel her head as she leans into my back. "We'll figure it out we always do."

She's right we always do figure stuff out. I turn and pull her head onto my shoulder wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"I love you."

Looking up at me her thumb caressing my left cheek leaning my head into her hand finding comfort in her touch. "I love you y/n."

It's been a few weeks since the news was circulated. Leticia hasn't tried to contact me and hasn't said anything. I know leticia she vindictive she'll strike at the right moment. When it will hurt the most.

Leticias POV

"That's bitch! She thinks she can get away with that being all over the news."

"Baby calm down, we don't need the new sponsors. You still got the Nike SB, and Toyota, beats we're good babe." He wraps his arm around me his hands on my stomach.

"She's embarrassed me!"

I pace the room trying to figure out how to get back at her. "Oh she'll pay for this trust me...