Chapter 14

"Le, this is ridiculous! why are we parading around in public?! you know all it's going to achieve is upsetting Flo." I get dressed reluctantly. Leticia wants us to do a story for some magazines I don't even know anymore.

"Right if we can have you both here for a few photos." We stand side by side.

"Great, and if you don't mind having your hands on her stomach, please Y/n." I stand behind her reaching my arms around. Just her smell makes me feel ill now as I get a waft of her perfume.

Leticia puts her hands over mine as I bury my head into her neck, not able to even pretend to be happy.

"Lovely guys and now some nice big smiles." I grit my teeth. A fake smile was plastered on my face.

Leticia kisses my cheek, the feeling of her lips on my skin like sandpaper, I close my eyes and imagine Flo's soft lips grazing my skin, and we laugh...

2 days earlier

"God, I've missed you, Flo." I pull her into my chest. Her hand resting on
across my chest, and she nestled into my side.

"I've missed you too, Y/n so much!"

I pull her as close as humanly, possibly breathing her in. She begins to kiss my neck softly, my head falling back, eyes closed.

"Fl... Flo is as nice as that is. Can we just lay here? I just want to be around you."

Flo sits up, pulling my head onto her lap. "Of course, baby." Her delicate fingers rake through my hair so sweetly. She places a small kiss on my forehead, causing me to smile.

"I'm so happy right now." Her hand cups my face.

"Me too." She leans over connecting our lips in a gentle sweet kiss.

I'm brought from my thoughts when the photographer dismisses us.

We head towards the small trailer they've assigned us, which, of course, we have together. Angrily, I open the door, starting to get myself changed.

"What is your problem, Y/n?"

I roll my eyes just and just continue to change.
I feel her hands on my back.

"Don't touch me." I shake her off.

"Oh, missing your little girlfriend, well don't forget if you want to keep both your careers intact, you stay quiet." She squeezes both my cheeks together.

After I leave, I get home still in a pit of rage. I know Scott's coming over shortly something he wants to talk to me about. I spend the next hour o. the lunch bag releasing some stress.

I hear the door answering it. "Hey, come in."

"Jesus, you look like shit y/n."

"Thanks." I move to sit at the dining room table. "So what's up?" I grab two bottles of water. Scott can barely sit still.

"This is big Y/n. So I've had a call, and they want you in Vegas, permanent residency."

"What!??!?! A permanent Vegas residency?? you're kidding!" I run my finger through my hair.

"No, I'm deadly serious." I sit there shocked.

"That's.. wow... I don't know what to say!" I sit back in my chair.

"Well, just say 'Scott, you're the best, and I can't wait to go' might be a start."

"When do I need to be there?"

"End of the year get you settled and ready for next year."

"Wow, that's quick, I mean the baby and everything I'm... I'm not sure." As great an opportunity that is, the baby and Flo, oh god Florence, I can't leave her.