Chapter 2

"Baby please listen, I can't just up and leave if they want to add other two weeks to the tour it's my job my livelihood."

"I get that Leticia trust me I get that.. but you promised, you missed the last two fights for work."

"I know I'll make it up to you... I'll do that thing you really like. Where I run my tongue all.."

"Please don't wind me up it's been 4 weeks I'm about ready to explode... I don't want that I just want you there, I want my fiancé at my fight... I just wished you cared."

"I do care baby...I oh god I have to go Matts waiting."

"Course he is he's always waiting."

"I love you... my Pequeña guerrera."

"I love you too."

I hang up the phone, heading toward Scott and the rest of the crew.

"You guys can go home for the day. I'm done."

Everyone starts to pick up their bags and may their way out, everyone minus Scott.

"What's up M?"

"She's... she's not gonna be back for the fight."

"That's amazing!.. Sorry, I just mean, basically it means there are no distractions there for you that's all plus, as you know... no funny business before the fight."

"I know I know... No boom boom before the big fight. Would still have been nice if she was there."

"Well, the VIP area is pretty full your mum, your sisters and brother, Flo, Hailee, Toby, Abigail."

"Yeah least they'll all be there."

"Right I'll leave you to it champ!"

"Not yet but soon." I fist bump him.

Ding

I pick up my phone.

Flossie 🐾

Thought you'd like to know Toby is super excited to see you X

I smile at the text.

Me

I can't wait it'll be nice to see everyone my mum is excited to see you again X

Flossie 🐾

Ahhhh mama M! It'll be amazing don't work too hard I know what your like make sure you get a good sleep tonight before you train like crazy in Vegas. You're always such a hard worker.
X

She's right I do always forget to get a good night's sleep. I put my phone away and go make myself dinner.
Chicken veg and rice.. my favourite... Not! Once this fight is over I'm going to eat anything and everything that has cheese in it.

The next day we get to the airport getting stopped by a few people but not too many. I take a few photos and sign some autographs before we board the plane.

L.A to Vegas is around five, five and a half hours so I manage to get a little nap in but I've never been too good at sleeping whilst travelling.

Eventually, we get to the hotel Scott goes off to his room and I throw myself on the bed it's pretty late. I decide to head to the pool and have a swim and sit in the sauna's usual stuff.

OK let's skip the boring stuff. The next few days are filled with training oh and more training.

Weigh day was great! came in slightly under which is better than being over!