𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝟼𝟿𝚋𝚢𝚋𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚜

𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝟼𝟿
𝚋𝚢
𝚋𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚜

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

The girls sat in the detention room in silence, Erin watching the clock tick by. Clare sitting in agony from not eating all day same as James who was in agony from not peeing all day. Orla was just staring into space same as Michelle as Maeve was doodling on the table.

"I'm desperate now. This is agony!!" James groaned leaning his head against the desk.

"Can you please stop crying in my face for five fucking minutes, James?"

"I feel awful. I think my body's going into starvation mode. I think it's going to shut down." Clare breathed heavily, slouching in her chair. 

"For Christ's sake Clare you've basically just skipped lunch I think you'll be fine." Michelle rolls her eyes.

"Orla..." Erin takes a deep breath trying to contain her anger as she notices her cousin with a familiar book in her hands. "That better not be what I think it is. You better not have bought my diary to school."

"I had to. I'm doing my book report on it." Orla shrugs before she tugs at the book along with Erin trying to snatch it off her before Sister Declan put a stop to it, confiscating the book all together then Michelle's lipstick, putting it in her handbag instead of the confiscation box and started to read Erin's diary eating sandwiches which 'tortured' Clare even more. 

"Michelle I can't hold it in any longer!"

"What part of me not giving a flying fuck do you not understand?!" Michelle snaps at James before turning round to see Sister Declan with her head on the table looking like she was sleeping. "Oh, look, you're boring fucking diary has sent her to sleep.... I'm taking my lipstick back." Michelle gets up from her seat, Clare trying to stop her but of course Michelle instantly ignoring her. 

Maeve's head whips up as James stands up, turning round in a corner, Maeve instantly looking away cringing when he dropped his pants and started peeing in the bucket in the corner. 

"Jesus that's disgusting stop it!"

"That's English for you, fucking savages!"

Maeve looks at Clare by the desk stuffing her face with Sister Declan's sandwiches. "Don't look at me like that Maeve! Erin you'll get your two pounds back!"

"But will you ever get your self respect back Clare?"

"Right if I go now I might still catch David." Erin states excitedly heading for the window, opening it swinging one leg up trying to hoist herself up as Maeve rolled her eyes and went back to doodling on the desk.

"It's funny how she sleeps with her eyes open." Orla hols Sister Declan's head up just as Sister Micheal walked into a scene of chaos. 

"Sweet suffering Jehovah." And to top it all of the only sound that filled the room was James peeing. The girls and James were sent to Sister Declan's office, all squashed on the bench waiting for their parents to arrive. Just then there was a knock at the door as Maeve sat up thinking it was her Mum but in cam Erin's Mum and Dad, Sarah and Granda Joe holding baby Anna. 

Erin, what in God's name?!" Mary snaps at her daughter.

"Did you kill that wee Nun, girls?' Gerry asks as Erin scoffs at him. 

"Then why were you pissing on her body and making sandwiches?!" Sarah shakes her head as Sister Micheal asks them to take a seat.

Maeve looking hopeful at Sarah but she gave a sympathetic look in return, silently informing her that her Mum couldn't make it down here. Maeve sighed softly as she leaned her head on Orla's shoulder as Orla wrapped a comforting arm round her, resting her hand on Maeve's cheek stroking it with her thumb.

Just the Deidre, Michelle's Mum, bursts through the door complaining about a bomb that delayed her. "What are you playing at, rifling through a dead Nun's handbag."

"She stole my lipstick Mammy!"

"Don't you dare lie, Sister Declan was a woman of God."

"Actually she was known to be a bit light fingered." Sister Micheal shrugs not looking up from her desk as Deidre went quiet before sitting next to Mary just as Clare's Dad came through the door.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Sister. How long does it take to diffuse a fecking bomb?! Should the robots not do all the work?! Oh, killing Nun's now is it?!" He turns to Clare.

"I didn't Daddy!"

"You wait till your Mother hears about this!" Clare shrink nervously in her seat as Orla places a reassuring hand on her knee.

"Miss Walsh will your Mother be joining us soon?' Sister Micheal turns to Maeve as she hangs her head and shakes it sadly. "Right, okay."

"Sister Micheal sorry to interrupt but I can be excused for a moment?" Maeve asks. 

Sister Micheal sighs obviously thinking about her answer. "Be quick about it, we'll just start without you." She gives the girl a small smile as everyone watches Maeve walk out the office, Sarah's and Orla's heart breaking. 

Maeve rushed to the toilet and locked herself in one of the cubicles as she silently let the tears out sliding down the door, not caring how dirty the floor was as she tucked her knees up to her chin.

Before she knew it there was a knock on the door as she stood up quickly wiping her eyes opening it to Orla on the other side. "Come on love." Orla wraps her arm round her shoulders as they walk out the toilets then the school, Sarah driving them back to their house, cooking all three of them dinner before they watched a movie and then everyone going to bed, Maeve in the spare room as usual. 

Late in the night the door creaked open as Orla walked in with her blanket wrapped round her hearing the soft snores from Maeve as she got in the bed next to her wrapping her arm round Maeve's waist from behind her resting her face in the back crook of her neck, before falling asleep peacefully to Maeve's comforting scent.