𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

EVERYWHERE

EVERYWHERE

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

Everyone was gathered round the kitchen table, Orla and Maeve leaning on each other in the middle of Sarah and Tara. "So, what happens now Peter?" Sarah asks as Erin stares at her mother with confusion at her change of tune.

"Well, I think the next stage is Rome. Audience with the big man."

"Pavarotti?" Orla smiles.

"John Paul the second." Tara whispered to Orla, laughing on the inside in absolute admiration of the girl.

"But first let us pray. Please, join hands." Peter goes to take Sister Micheal's hand but she immediately pulled away  as Peter looked at Tara beside him in hope.

"No offence, but you can piss off." Tara smiled sarcastically as she swapped places with Sarah who happily took her place holding Maeve's and Peter's hand, Orla holding Maeve's and Tara's and Tara holding Orla's and Clare's hand, as Erin followed Mary who almost rushed out of the room. 

After praying they waited for the newspaper people to come to take photographs of them and take quotes from their 'experience.' When they did the girls and James posed, Maeve was forced to by Michelle who practically had to drag her. Erin excused her self as she went to talk to Peter making Maeve roll her eyes at her as Michelle pushed everyone else away to get solo pictures. Orla and Maeve leaned on the bonnet of Gerry's car helping themselves to orla's pick 'n' mix. 

"Maeve love." Tara walked out of the Quinn house to stand opposite her daughter. "Got another shift at the market but I won't be late tonight, just stay with Mary and Sarah and I'll come get you."

"Okay."

"See you later love." Tara cupped Maeve's cheeks as Maeve tried to push her away but failed as Tara placed kisses on both her cheeks before walking off. "See you later Orla, love."

"See you Tara." The two girls watched Maeve's mother walk down the hill, both of them noticing Peter following her, Tara obviously noticing as she stuck her middle finger up at him, Orla and Maeve chuckling at her. They continued being nosy and watching Erin have her conversation with Peter, a wide smile on her face before both theirs faces dropped and Peter started walking away from her. James running after him trying to catch up to him.

"I'm going inside." Maeve huffed as Orla silently followed her, Michelle and Clare joining and soon Erin. The girls went up to Erin's room except for Maeve who was in charge of getting snacks for them. James walked sadly into the room as Maeve turned round.

"What's up with you?' She chuckled.

"Does everyone think I'm a dick?!" He sighs heavily.

"I don't neither does Orla, or Clare. You're a nice boy James, not like any of the dickheads that hang round the bus stop going to the boys school the amount of time us lot have got wolf whistled is disgusting. You've treated us like a real gentlemen and i praise you cause i wouldn't have acted that way to Michelle they way she speaks to you sometimes."

"So I'm not a dick?"

"No you're not James."

"Then why does Michelle treat me like that. And why did my Mum leave me here?"

"Cause deep down she secretly loves you she practically bullies me but I know it's a joke as she says and that she doesn't mean the things she says because she loves me. And the thing with your Mum, she has no right treating you like that and soon you'll easily find a good enough replacement. I fucking love my Mum and what she's done for me but Orla in a way is a replacement, she's my best friend and my second Mum aswell. She's like my Mum, in the sense that she does anything to protect me and take care of me. And the same goes for what I do for her. I promise you except from us you'll find a best friend. You'll find your Orla."