𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

POLICE ON MY BACK

POLICE ON MY BACK

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

The next morning the girls were in Fionnula's chip shop Michelle and Erin in the back getting all the cleaning supplies as they came round the back Michelle complaining about the whole situation.

"It's slave labour Erin!"

"It's worse than slave labour we're not even getting paid." Orla scoffs.

"Look, Mammy had to cut some sort of deal."

"Would living without fried food really be so bad?" James asks as the girls slowly turn their heads to give James an offended look. "I'll take that as a yes."

"She wouldn't actually have banned us. She was bluffing."

"She's not bluffing Michelle. She banned the McGuigan twins!" Maeve replied as Michelle looked at her in disbelief.

"Sure that's how they lost all the weight." Orla nodded in agreement Orla pursed her lips together to represent losing weight.

"Right." Michelle sighed grabbing her apron standing on the counter. "No dicking about. We need to get this place fucking spotless."

Erin was in charge of mopping the floors, Clare taking the rubbish out, Michelle cleaning the stoves, James cleaning the windows and Orla and Maeve cleaning the counter.

Orla and Maeve had got bored and continued spraying each other with water until Erin questioned the floor being still sticky and then pointing out that they weren't doing work. "And what do you two think you're doing?"

"Oh shit. Yeah this isn't Windolene." James sniffs the bottle of substance he was using to clean the windows. "Yeah this is mayonnaise."

"Brilliant. Well done everyone. It's been a productive morning." Erin kicked the rubbish on the floor round. "Fionnula will be absolutely thrilled." Just then upbeat music started blasting from upstairs the girls followed it upstairs to see Michelle in Fionnula's flat with a range of alcohol on the table, dancing downing some shots.

Orla and Maeve jump to the beat off the music till Erin turns it off. "Boo!" Michelle and Maeve shouted in sync.

"What's all this?"

"From Fionnula's cupboard. Think she might have a little bit of a problemmm." Michelle chuckles.

"You think Fionnula might have a problem?" Erin questions sarcastically. "Put it all away and get downstairs now!"

"Sit yourselves down and have a wee drink."

"No Michelle it's wrong!" Clare snaps at her.

"So are those ski pants Clare but that didn't stop you from pulling them over your hole this morning! Now wait for it." Michelle poured the alcohol into four lined up shot glasses as she grabbed a lighter.

"Okay Chel this is going too far." Maeve stepped in.

"Stop being such borebags!" Michelle lit the alcohol on fire as she picked up the tray trying to balance it on one hand. "Sláinte, motherfuckers." The tray suddenly wobbles in her hand as it loses balance and falls over setting the carpet on fire as it flames up to the curtains.

"Shit on it!" Maeve yells.

Michelle grabs the vodka bottle and throws it on the fire as Clare squeezes the mayonnaise she had in her hand.

"You're throwing alcohol on it?! Are you actually throwing alcohol on it!?!" Erin yelled at Michelle.

Maybe snatched the mayonnaise off Clare yelling at her aswell. "And what are you doing? SEASONING IT?!"

Just the James rushes in with a fire extinguisher as Maeve pulls Orla into her to keep her out of the way of James rushing in keeping an arm round her waist keeping her there as James put out the fire.

"On a scale of one to ten, how dead do you think we are?" Michelle coughs as Erin and Clare look angrily at her, as Michelle looks guilty.

"It's fine I'll sort it." Maeve sighs.