𝚃𝙴𝙽

YOU & ME SONG

YOU & ME SONG

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

Everyone was up in Erin's room doing last minute revision for their history exam. Michelle leaning on the back of Erin's bed on the floor, looking hungover as ever. Jame son the floor aswell as Clare who was on the blow up mattress chugging down energy drinks every 5 minutes. Orla on the armchair, well half of it, with Maeve beside her fast asleep, her head slowly dropping onto Orla's shoulder.

"Sweet suffering Jesus! It's the morning what are we going to do?!" Clare squeaky voice jolted Maeve from her sleep.

"What's going on? What time is it?"

"Welcome back Maeve! You were supposed to be helping his you're a history wizz."

"Just because i barely remember what I did yesterday Michelle doesn't mean I'm a history wizz." Maeve stared at her best friend blankly.

"Well what did you do yesterday?"

"Ummm..." Maeve went into deep thought, not remembering for the life of her what she did the other day.

"Brilliant!" Michelle threw her arms up in the air.

"It's not my fault! Calm down! That goes for you as well Clare." Maeve stuck her foot out point to Clare speedily writing notes down that probably didn't make any sense.

"Calm down? We're still on William of Orange Maeve we haven't so much looked at the famine."

"We got the gist." Michelle shrugged. "They ran out of spuds, everyone was raging."

"You're still on William of Orange what have you been doing all night?!"

"Trying to revise, unlike you who could surprisingly fall asleep peacefully, very quickly."

"Cause I was shatteredClare, and anyway why are you scared you're the smartest out of all of us you'll walk the exam."

"No I won't Maeve!"

"Could you turn down the volume please? I am grieving here!" Erin spoke dramatically, holding the picture frame close to her chest.

"Not with the bloody dog again!? That's probably fell asleep out of bored from hearing you whine about it over and over again!"

"Toto was my best friend Maeve! How would you feel if I did this to you when Nutella dies?"

"Never speak of that event again!" Maeve warned Erin. "I'm not mentally prepared to even hear about it let alone go through it!" 

"Nothing's going in!" Clare panted. "Nothing is going in and every time I make notes I-" Clare raised her hand to see it violently shaking as Michelle and Maeve stare at her wide-eyed. "What's happening to me?"

"There's quite a lot of caffeine in those Clare. How many have you had?"

"I don't know. 5? 25?"

Michelle chuckles at her and the whole situation in general. "We are all fucked!"

"Great motivation Chel." Maeve smiles sarcastically, tiredly leaning against Orla.

"You're welcome." Michelle smiles sarcastically back.