𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

Maeve and Tara were sat at the kitchen table at the Quinn's house being invited to go to their caravan for the weekend to escape all the parades. Tara and Sarah in their own chat as Orla cut her piece of toast in half giving one piece to Maeve sat next to her.

"Thanks again Mary for inviting us." Tara smiled as she nudged her daughter beside her to thank Mary aswell.

"Thank you." Maeve's speech was muffled by the toast in her mouth.

"Don't speak with your mouth full." Tara sighed.

"Sorry Mum." As Orla slightly giggled wiping crumbs off Maeve's chin, Maeve smiling back at her wishing that her blush wasn't noticeable. As Mary called for Gerry to help her close the suitcase. "Mum will Nute-"

"If you ask me about that bloody cat again I will leave you here."

"Fine jeez..... but you did find someone to feed and check on him." Maeve shrunk in her chair when her Mother sharply turned her head to glare at her. "Yep okay gotcha no talking about Nutella."

Just then Clare came running in with her backpack clinging onto her shoulder as she was visibly in a state of panic. "Listen to it. I mean, just listen to it! They can't, I mean, they don't... I mean why do they have to be so loud?!"

"Breathe love." Tara assured stealing a piece of Maeve's toast.

"It's far worse for me, Clare. I mean, my hearing's impeccable." Maeve and Tara both looked at Erin with confusion in sync.

"I've read the same paragraph forty-seven times, because I can't concentrate because... Oh, my God, the noise!" Clare rambled.

"And she's like this 24/7?" Tara whispered to Maeve as she nodded.

"This whale, he's a bad brute, Mrs. Quinn. I have to know if they catch him. Can I come away with you, please?" Clare clinger onto her book in hope as Mary agreed as long as Clare's mother was okay with it as Clare repeatedly thanked her for it.

"She's taking you to a caravan in Portnoo. She's not giving you a kidney, Clare." Erin scoffed.

Just as Sarah came in informing everyone of her latest card reading. "Still no sign of the lottery numbers?" Joe asked making Maeve and Orla chuckle.

"Naw, Daddy, this psychic carry-on, it's not all it's cracked up to be, you know. Last night, I woke up to this wailing sound."

"Sure it wasn't Mammy listening to the Cranberries again." Maeve chuckled. "Ow." She rubbed her arm as Tara slapped her glaring at her once again. "I'll be ringing Childline in a minute." She mumbled completely losing track of Sarah's story.

"Go ahead." Tara shrugged.

"Shh! Shh!" Orla shushes everyone as she holds the wooden spoon and knife, in both hands, up in the air in suspense. "This is the best bit." She accidentally knocked over a mug that was already balancing on the edge of the table as Mary frantically turned round telling everyone to stay where they were and not to move.

Mary got her dust pan and brush out treating it like a bomb situation. "Alright... I'm going in." Mary kneels down sweeping up the broken mug as Michelle, her Mother and James walk in. "Don't come in. For gods sake don't come in! It's a death trap."

The three walked in furrowing their eyebrows as they noticed everyone avoiding the floor. Clare, Orla and Erin standing on separate chairs. Maeve and Tara squashed into one with Gerry and Joe sitting on the counter with Sarah holding baby Anna.

They all get down off the chairs as Mary is eventually coaxed into letting Michelle and James come along with them on the trip to the caravan as Joe assured they'd be room for everyone as the boys would camp outside, the girls and James being sent over the road to collect Jim's tent.

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰