𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

Maeve had her head leaning on Michelle's shoulder as she read her book and as Michelle took a drag out of her cigarette as Jim from across the road showed them how to put the tent up, Orla sat in it.

"Maeve look how cool it is!" Orla gasped.

"Yeah great love." Maeve smiled.

"Can we have a sleepover in this?"

"Won't catch me dead in that tent, hun." As Orla's face fell. "Sorry hun." Maeve kept reading her book as Michelle groaned every now and then at Jim constantly explaining how to keep safe whilst sleeping in the tent.

"Bears are particularly dangerous." Jim warns.

"Yeah, I'm not sure how many bears there are in Portnoo, though, Jim." Erin smiled.

"But there was a cheetah on the beach once." Orla added.

"And that was a greyhound Orla."

"Maeve?!"

"Yep?"

"Remember that time on the beach and I saw a che-"

"Greyhound love." Maeve interrupted knowing exactly what she was going to say.

"I know what I saw." Orla whispered to Jim as she eventually got out of the tent, Jim taking it down and putting it back in the bag giving it to James to hold.

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

Orla was sat in between Maeve and Tara in the back of Joe's car with Sarah sat in the front passenger seat. Maeve still reading her book as Orla looked over her shoulder as Maeve pointed to where she was reading from so Orla could read to as Sarah and Tara were in conversation, Sarah passing over a lit cigarette to Tara as she took a drag. The car filling up with smoke as Maeve let the window down as the music of the parade filled the the car as they were stuck in the middle of it all. Tara yelling at her daughter to put the window back up.

"Sure I didn't predict this." Sarah mumbled.

"Would you do me a reading Sarah?" Maeve puts her book down leaning forward.

"I would surely love. I did Michelle's early she got cracker ones, hope you get the same love." Sarah delay out the cards on the arm rest as Maeve looked at Sarah to Orla worriedly. Sarah then read Maeve's cards. "Jesus!"

"What?"

"Good god...... they're good ones."

"Oh Sarah nearly gave me a heart attack." Tara sighed as they both, her and Maeve, let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm seeing a change of heart, new beginnings and next one..."

"DEATH?! oh great." Maeve sighed.

"It doesn't always mean death though does it Mammy?"

"No, can mean destruction, decay..."

"Much better." Tara replied bluntly, sarcastically, as she looked over to Maeve with a worried look on her face. "Oh ignore it all Maeve it's all dog's bollocks." Tara rubbed her arm in comfort.

"Thanks Mammy that's made me a whole lot better." Maeve replied sarcastically.

"Your welcome."

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰