𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑫𝑶𝑴

𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑫𝑶𝑴

𝒃𝒚

𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑴!

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

Maeve was in the middle of her mother and Erin in the Church, for Mass, Orla next to Erin, Sarah next to Tara, then Gerry, Mary and Joe at the end holding baby Anna. Maeve not listening to the conversation Orla was having with Erin about Russian dolls. "Mammy please just a lunch out?"

"No Maeve I said no! End of story!"

"But it's your 40th."

"No it's not!"

"What do you mean no it's not?!" Maeve furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm 30."

"You've been 30 for the past 7 years now Mammy." Maeve scoffed.

"And if you keep going you won't be able to see the age 30."

"God 40 year olds are so cranky." Maeve smirked to herself.

"You're lucky we're in Church, or so help me God."

"You love me too much."

"Not right now I don't!"

"Yeah right!" Maeve mumbled. 

"God when is this thing going to be finish I need a fag." Tara groaned quietly.

"Very holy thing to say during Mass, Mammy." Maeve chuckled as they both turned around when an elderly woman behind them shushed them as they responded by subtly giving her the middle finger leaving her more horrified as they turned around with big smiles on their faces trying not to laugh. "So can we do a lunch?" Maeve bought the subject of Tara's birthday up again.

"No!" Maeve groaned at the answer as they all sat down as they were introduced to the refugees from Chernobyl sitting on the stage infront of them all, then Sister Micheal giving them a 'warming' welcome speech as they were all let out after Erin met up with her refugee they were housing for the time being. 

"Hey, Maeve love." Sarah taps Maeve on the shoulder carefully dragging her away from her mother to her and Orla. "We still on for tonight?"

"Yeah I'm going to lock Nutella in my room and take his collar off and say he's run off and that I'm worried about him." 

"Alright, love, 7pm yeah?" Maeve nodded in return as she walked next to Tara again as they all walked back to their homes.