𝙽𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾𝑺 𝑰'𝑴 𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑾𝒃𝒚𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑴𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑺

𝒃𝒚
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑴𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑺

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

Maeve sat on the kitchen counter with David Donnelly beside her drinking his beer, listening to the girl ramble on about her non-existent love life like it was the end of the world.

"So what you're saying is that you don't know whether you are going to know or not when you find the one?"

"Yeah exactly!" Maeve yelled a bit too loudly.

"Why are you worrying about it? You're a teenage we don't worry about these things yet. You'll know when you know."

"BUT HOW?!"

"Okay come on crazy." Clare ran up to Maeve taking her hand as she dragged her away from David.

"You were no help." Maeve yelled at the boy as she stuck her middle finger up at him. Clare dragged her upstairs to where everyone else was. "Michelle!" Maeve gasped excitedly running up to her and hugging her.

"What's wrong with her like?"

"What do you think?"

"Is Maeve Walsh pissed?" Michelle laughed.

"No." Maeve scoffed with a small laugh. "Stone cold sober! Wooo!"

"Yeah definitely."

"What's going on here?" Maeve slurred.

"James is having it with Katya it's disgusting." Erin shakes her head.

"Yes James get in there." Maeve giggles holding out her fist for James as he awkwardly returns the fist bump.

"Maeve!"

"What? Good for him."

"Think I'm going to boke!" Erin rolled her eyes.

"Oh don't say that." Maeve gagged.

"Bathroom. Bathroom. Bathroom!" Michelle guided Maeve round the bed and into the little bathroom attached to the bedroom gathering up Maeve's hair as she was sick. Clare rinsed a towel underneath the sink. "You know your Mammy is going to kill you right?" Michelle let a chuckle loose as Maeve hid her face and groaned as Orla walked in with a glass of water handing it to her, Maeve silently thanking her with a small smile.

"She's probably at work anyway, so there's no way of her knowing." maeve sighed sadly.

"Is that what this is all about?"

"Michelle I've just been a stupid teenager I'm fine i haven't got drunk for any other reason than wanting to have a good time." Maeve slurred slightly still drunk as she used the wall to help her stand up as Orla picked her arm up wrapping it around her shoulders as they walked out the room, Michelle and Clare following as James and Erin continued.

"Work what out? WHAT THE ACTUAL COCK AFE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Everyone gathered round to see what was going on.

"I'm talking about the fact that she's a Prostitute!" Everyone gasped as Maeve giggled still at the way James said 'cock' stating that it sounded funny in a posh, British accent. "Oh, come off it, James. She's charging you for it, isn't she? Just admit it."

"No. I mean, I don't think so. I mean, not that I wouldn't consider it." James stutters as Katya shoves his hand away.

"How dare you? I am poor Ukrainian, so I must be prostitute?!"

"Hear me out. First, she comes on to James here. What would possess her? Financial gain, that's what."

"He's attractive boy Erin."

"He's English Katya."

"I have no problem with this."

"You should." Michelle scoffs.

"Secondly, she owns condoms. They're in her bag. A whole packet. I've seen them, people!"

"You are imbecile!"

"An imbecile!" Erin corrects again. "And thirdly, all night, wee Ukrainian fellas have been coming up and giving her money they owe her. How the hell do you explain that?"

"I organise, how you say it, whip-round. We like to buy Jenny present to thank her for nice party."

"Oh." Erin's expressions falls making Maeve drunkly laugh even more.

"So not only you insult me, but you've also spoiled Jenny's surprise."

"I think you should leave." Jenny folded her arms as everyone walked down the stairs Erin trying to explain herself but Jenny pushed them out.

Everyone walked back to the Erin's house Michelle and Orla trying to keep Maeve upright. "Everyone back to mine for more drinks!" Maeve cheered, giggling to herself with a tipsy smile on her face.

"Right that's it!" Michelle stopped in her tracks picking up Maeve and quite literally throwing her hovering her shoulder.

"Michelle what are you doing?" Erin sighed.

"Don't worry she's as light as a feather." Michelle smiled as they continued to walk the last few minutes to the Quinn house.