𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

Michelle carried Maeve into the Quinn house leaving, after she put her down, with James and Clare. "SARAH!!! MARY!!" Maeve cheered drunkly as Erin dragged her into the room.

"What's up with her?" Mary furrowed her eyebrows.

"She's pissed what do you think?!" Erin sighed at her Mother.

"Less of the cheek you!" Gerry warned her.

"Why'd you have to go and let her get drunk!for?!" Mary sighed at Erin.

"Well I didn't feed her the drinks!!" Erin yelled at her mother as she got another glare back, Erin instantly hanging her head in fear as Sarah walked towards Maeve taking over Erin's spot as her and Orla guided her into the kitchen, sitting her down at the table.

"Orla love get her bowl just in case, I'll give her some of your clothes, I won't be a minute." Sarah walked out the front door running over to her's and Orla's house only a few houses up as Orla sat with Maeve in the kitchen.

"My Mammy's going to kill me." Maeve sighed.

"What song do you want at your funeral?"

"You know already." Maeve let out a small chuckle.

"Linger by the Cranberries?"

"You got it."

"You're funny drunk."

"I'm not funny when I'm sober?" Maeve raised an eyebrows teasingly.

"No, no, no! I meant." Orla slightly panicked.

"I'm joking Orla, love." Maeve laughed. "Sorry that was mean. But it was funny."

"It was not!"

"It kinda was."

"Not."

"Was!"

"Not!" The two continued this a while till Sarah came back in with some of Orla's clothes. "I'll take her up to Erin's bedroom Mammy and help her get changed. Orla wrapped a supportive arm round Maeve's waist as they walked up the stairs and into Erin's room, Orla placing her clothes beside Maeve on the bed.

Maeve handed Orla the outfit she had been wearing as Orla folded them up placing them on Erin's desk as Maeve put Orla's clothes on, orla grabbing a packet of baby wipes from Erin's desk kneeling in front of Maeve sat on the bed. "Your mascara is running let me get it for you." She wrapped a baby wipe round her finger, gently swiping it underneath Maeve's eyes, doing the same on her eyelids, making weird and silly faces to break the comfortable silence making Maeve chuckle as she watched Orla in content.

It sounds cliche but Maeve felt something click within her as she watched Orla being so caring towards her. It's not the first time, except from her Mammy, orla was the main person who was always there for Maeve and looked after her, keeping an eye on her, maeve doing the same for Orla. But this was different for Maeve, it almost seemed to intimate for her, the closeness between their faces made her uncomfortable but in a good way, confusing her even more.

It's as if she was seeing Orla in a completely different light than before, like she was a priceless painting at a famous art museum. Her and Orla had always been clingy towards one another, but that was also their entire friendship group, Maeve and Clare couldn't go a day without a hand hold. Michelle couldn't go a day without letting Maeve lean her head on her shoulder, same goes for Erin, that's how they always were, it was a normality for all of them. But now Maeve suddenly felt that Orla was too precious to touch like a precious painting.

Like the Mona Lisa, which always has security round it as you're not allowed to go anywhere near it, touch it, heaven forbid even think about touching it.

Maeve, for some reason, suddenly saw orla like the Mona Lisa.

That she was too precious to touch.

And anyway she couldn't, because society tells everyone that you can't and that it's wrong...

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

i'm backkkkkk

sorry i haven't updated in a while

well longer than a while

but i'm back

i've currently got mocks so i'm not sure how often i'll be updating but i finally forced myself into uploading and writing another chapter because i miss orla so much

rosie xxx