𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

WE ARE FAMILY

WE ARE FAMILY

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

The girls and James spent the night in Maeve's room as it was the weekend the next day. Maeve in the middle of Orla and Clare on the right end of the bed with Erin and Michelle at the end and James taking the blow up mattress to himself on the floor.

Next morning they all got ready to decide who does what job.

"So, firstly we have the tutoring, and out of everyone, I thought you might be best suited to that, Clare, because..."

"I'm the brightest." Clare shrugs like it's obvious, we'll kind of is.

"Well, in that conventional sort of way, I suppose." Erin shrugged smugly as Clare stared at her offended .

"There is also some babysitting. The child will be in bed, so you should just about be able to manage that, Michelle." Erin directs as Michelle flips her off. "Always the lady. There's also some gardening, mowing the lawn, et cetera. This will require a bit of muscle, so... you should take that one Orla." Orla and Maeve nod in agreement leaning on the headboard of Maeve's bed.

"Nooo." James whines. "I should do that job. It's a man's job Erin. I'm a man."

"That's debatable." Michelle scoffs.

"Well I'm more of a man than Orla."

"I do not accept that!" Orla gasped.

"Me neither." Maeve crossed her arms and halted at James.

"Please Erin."

"Fine." Erin sighs. "All that's left is car washing and dog walking." Maeve's hand went straight up as she expressed her excitement.

"Oh! Oh! Can I do the dog walking pleasseeee?!!!"

"Um okay. Maeve you're walking the dogs so Orla you can either walk the dogs with Maeve or wash the car."

"I'll take my chances of whether it's a Renault Clio and join Maeve with the dogs."

"Okay then I'll take the car."

"Can I ask was it a Renault Clio?" Orla asks.

"No." Erin shakes her head as Orla pumps her fist in the air in victory. "Ok let's go to work." The girl put their denim jackets on and walked out of Maeve's house and down the road to the areas for their jobs but they were stopped when a car beaked next to them on the road as Fionnula stick her head out the window.

"You thieving wee fuckers!" She yells at them before speeding off again. The girls soon found themselves in the Quinn's house all squashed on the sofa as Fionnula sat on the armchair Mary and Tara standing across with them with their hands on their hips as Michelle questions Fionnula how she found out.

"Doesn't matter how she found out, Michelle. That's not what's important. What's important is the fact that we are all deeply-" Clare rambled before Fionnula interrupted her telling everyone Clare's Mother informed her.

You told your Ma?" Erin snapped at Clare.

"Okay. I cracked. I couldn't handle it, and I cracked."

"For fucks sake Clare!" Michelle groaned as Mary told them all to be quiet.

"Where do we go from here?"

"Mary, look. You're family. Well, you're good people. Well, you're decent people. But I have to set an example."

"Dear god no, you're not talking about a ban?" Everyone's except for James' mouth flew open in shock.

"I'm sorry Mary but I have to set an example." Just then Sarah walked in greeting Fionnula making the whole situation by quote 'I though it was you, I though I could smell vinegar'.

"I'm just on my way to meet our Colm here. I'm a nervous wreck. We're doing this interview you see, for UTV. I'm going to be on UTV, Fionnula."

"Save your breath Sarah. There'll be no free chips. There'll be no chips full stop."

"What?"

"Coke on Fionnula. What do you expect me to do on me working night? Especially a Friday night. You expect me to cook?" Tara sighed.

"You could order a pizza?" Fionnula shrugged.

"Pizza is not as nice." Orla whined leaning her head dramatically on Maeve's shoulder as Maeve patted her back.

"No. You are right, Orla. Pizza is not as nice. Maybe you should have all thought about that." Mary snapped back at them as the kids look down feeing guilty. "Is there nothing we can do?"