flown away

Being alone, at least in my case, is one of the worst things in the world, aside from the battles that my people and i have gone through, which, of course are traumatic for them and me.

However, pulling that lever in the dropship sealed mine and everyone else's fates.

I wish she was here now. Resting her chin on her palm, that stupid smirk tracing up and down my form. I miss the way her fingers twirled through my hair and traced my scars.

I need to find her, but she asked for space. She asked to be alone with nature.

She banished her grounder friends and I from searching for her. She said that she needed to be with no one but her own self and her thoughts.

But I feel that something bad has happened. I can't explain it, but the heart that once matched with mine doesn't feel like it belongs to me anymore.

All the fateful whispers we shared in our makeshift tents were no longer falling upon my open ears. She had been gone for two days, yes, but in those two days I have felt this pit in my stomach.

So, when Bellamy confronts me outside the gates, I say:

"I need to save the woman I love."

——————
a/n
little sneak peek for you all :) and no the pov is a secret
for this chapter but i'm assuming you already all guessed that
i will be posting the next chapter soon but for now theorise in the comments what i've got planned!!