. . . 𝙿 𝚁 𝙾 𝙻 𝙾 𝙶 𝚄 𝙴 . . .

Inside a large room with white walls, ceiling, and floor, there was a queen sized bed at the middle with the sheets, pillows and blanket all in the color of white, at one side of the room were a ton of stuff toys of various designs, animals, species, colors and many more, near those toys was a desk with a chair alongside it as the desk have papers, a cup holding pens, crayons, pencils and many more, at another side of the room was a large, wooden closet and one door made out of wood as there was also another door placed on another wall, only this time, this door was made out of a thick type of metal, and lastly, hanging from the ceiling are eight porcelain pots hanging on a wire as wisteria flowers came out of the pots as some are also around the wires as a few of their petals fell down on the floor slowly.

On the queen sized bed, a female could be seen sitting on top of it as her head hung low as muffled growls could be heard coming from her, her knees were crossed as her fingers scratches her arms, desperate for the crimson liquid to drop more as it stained the white blanket underneath her, yet she does not care as her nose mainly focuses on the smell of her own blood.

It smells nice, intoxicating if you will, and a nice change from the string scent of the wisteria flowers above and below them.

The female could also feel her own saliva going down her chin and dropping down on her bed but once again, she did not care of the mess she is making as she mainly focuses onto the crimson liquid coming out of her hand.

Suddenly, a beeping noise caught her attention making her quickly look up and towards the metal door that is starting to open up and letting four people enter the room then automatically close when they all entered.

Two of the four people wore black as the other two wore white, the two people in black could be seen aiming their guns towards the female who narrowed her eyes at the group and growled back in response as she heard the sound of clicking coming off from the two guns.

One of the two people in white stepped up making the female on the bed snap her attention towards them and observe them.

The one who stepped up was a woman with strawberry blonde hair and beautiful, sapphire blue eyes, she wears a black button up shirt tucked inside her black pants that is being held up by a brown, leather belt with a silver buckle, she wears black shoes as on top of her outfit is a long white coat that reaches her knees.

Recognizing the woman, the female's eyes softens slowly but later on went back as she growled at the two in black when she saw that they too, took a step forward.

Seeing this, the strawberry blonde woman raised a hand to stop the two in black which they followed, then the woman gestured for the other one in white to follow her as they both approach the female on the bed who mostly eyed the strawberry blonde woman.

Sitting down near the female on the bed, the strawberry blonde woman slowly place one of her hands inside her coat before quickly pulling something out and pulling the trigger as some sort of light purple liquid sprayed out at the face of the female on the bed twice which made them whine and wipe their eyes to try to remove the liquid from their eyes as they felt it sting.

As the female wipe their eyes while whining, the strawberry blonde woman eyes the blood dripping down from the ark with narrowed concerned eyes before turning her head towards the other one in white.

The other person in white is a woman with brown hair and green eyes with light skin tone as she wears a white button up shirt, a white skirt which ends at her knees as underneath it are a pair of white pants with black shoes.

"Nurse Angel, can you please go inside the bathroom and fetch me a bowl filled with water, rolls of bandages, gauzes, disposable gloves and alcohol." the strawberry blonde woman instructed while looking at the brunette - Nurse Angel - before gesturing her head towards the wood door, "If you are confused, the bathroom is at the other side of that wooden door and the said items are inside the counter underneath the sink." the woman says as Nurse Angel nodded her head and quickly went towards the door as the strawberry blonde woman looked back at the female on the bed and look over her.