• ? ¿? ¿ •

"Mother, she's trying to escape again. . ." a soft voice coming from a female child informs, her head up to her side as her mother hums, her fingers twirling the wine glass in between it before looking down at her daughter, "Don't mind that woman. . . She isn't our business here, remember that." the mother reminded, her eyes looking forward once again as her daughter pursed her lips.

"I know but. . . What exactly is our business here mother?" the child asks, moving her head to the side as genuine confusion laced her tone, "Our business. . . ?" the mother repeated confused before a smile slowly starts to creep up her face, drinking the red liquid inside her glass before letting out a satisfied sigh when she stopped and drank the liquid down her throat, turning her head down to her daughter, the child saw a glint of mischief on her mother's eyes, "My dear child. . . It is simply. . . .

To watch the world kneel."

« ••• »

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! !"

"How pathetic. . . She's trying to escape again. . . Doesn't she know it's all for nothing?"

"I. . . WILL. . . KILL. . . HER. . . And every person she will ever fucking love. . . That ungrateful brat. . . Be. . . Fucking. . . Aware. . . Of. . . What's. . . Happening. . . Y. . . /. . . N. . "

"Ereht olleh!"