005 || 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍. . .

The humming later on stopped, soft breathing coming out of Y/n's nose as she hugged Eyeless Jack close to her, even if the eyeless demon was cold, she — somehow — managed to find warmth, it could possible come from the hoodie the demon was wearing or it could just be that Eyeless Jack could just do it but only made his skin cold just to piss off the doctors when they need to touch him to treat his wounds or some sort.

A buzz could be heard coming from the speakers making Eyeless Jack look towards it, "Congratulations and thank you, Eyeless Jack. You've made her go to sleep, something she hasn't been doing recently." Doctor Archer told as Eyeless Jack chuckles softly, fixing his position to be able to hold Y/n more comfortably without waking her up, "Of course she will, unlike you all, I know how to deal with the supernatural. And also, I do my research." Eyeless Jack boasted as Doctor Archer went away from the mic for a moment, grumbling complains before going back to the mic, "It is not our fault most of the things told about you guys are from the Bible, do you know how hard it is to even know what type of demon you are? The only demons we thought you are associated with at first was either Satan, Lucifer or Beelzebub, only to later on find out there are more demons going by Zahir, Zalgo, Azumi, Chernabog, and many more. . ." a frustrated sigh could be heard coming out of Doctor Archer's mouth, "This shit is pretty much confusing to us."

Humming at that, Eyeless Jack immediately recognizes those four names, two being his half siblings, one being his "father" and the last one as his "adopted father", he has to say, it's been a while ever since he heard of those names, makes him wonder how are those four doing. . .

« ••• »

"Mother. . . ? Are you nearly finished?" Y/n ask her mother who unknowingly stiffens up as she stopped chopping the sandwich, her arms were shaking while her vision doubled, her head starting to pound before she shake her head lightly, turning her head around to face her child as she smiled, "I'm nearly done, princess. Just wait for a bit, alright?" the woman answers and Y/n nodded her head, a smile on her face as she hugged her toy tighter.

Turning her head back to the chopping board, Y/n's mother stared at the knife, her eyes flashing in a cherry red light before it disappeared, 'I need to do this. . . I don't want her to suffer the same way I did. . . O̶r̶ m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ e̶v̶e̶n̶ w̶o̶r̶s̶e̶. . . S̶h̶e̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶a̶m̶e̶ s̶u̶f̶f̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶s̶ m̶y̶ s̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶. . .' the woman thought, her right hand holding tightly onto the handle of the knife before she turned her head around again to face Y/n.

"Princess, can you please come here and give mother a hug?" the woman requested, the child immediately perking up at it as she nodded her head with a wide smile, Y/n set her toy aside, placing it on another chair before hopping off her chair to approach her mother, the woman kneeling down with her hands outstretched as she waited for the child, Y/n then run towards the woman, hugging her neck immediately as she closed her eyes, her body relaxing with a gleeful expression on her face.

. . .

A scream later on came out from her mouth. . .

« ••• »

A gurgling noise could be heard before a zipping one was next.

A tall male with long, slightly shaggy, red hair could be standing meters away from a wall, one of his hands holding a handkerchief as he uses it to wipe his other hand, a clear look of disgust and irritation plastered on his face as he mumbled incoherent sentences.

"Why was I even the one tasked to do this. . . ?" the tall male mutters, throwing the handkerchief away as they felt the temperature of the room decrease, although, it didn't bother them as they only turned around and saw three glowing things, two being shaped like eyes as the last one was shaped like a mouth, small lines could be seen as a way to separate the teeth, those three glowing gold things have made a very mocking expression towards the male.

"Oh~? Is the infamous Jason the Toy Maker complaining about one simple task?" the glowing mouth spoke out, a mocking tone with it as it emphasizes most of their words, the voice coming from a smooth voice of a male as the male with long hair scowled at the glowing eyes and mouths, "Shut it. Puppet." the male with long hair demands, the glowing eyes closing upwards as the mouth was formed towards a smile, a laugh escaping from it as they felt amusement before they stopped.

"As much as I would like to continue, I need to say something important." the smooth voice told, the male with long hair staying quiet as they waited for the "something important", "Someone have managed to locate where the creeps are and Slender is calling for the two of us, maybe more, I don't know. But all I know is that he'll be forcing us to help him retrieve his creeps." the smooth voice told, the male with long hair nodding at that, "I see. . ."

"And also!" the smooth voice said, the male with long hair humming in a way to tell the voice to continue, "I heard that this "someone" — the one who found the location of the creeps — found someone that is important to Zalgo. A child of his, they supposed." the voice told, catching the tall male's attention as he immediately knew who the voice was talking about.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, who used to work for him knows who is the most important or favorite child of his is, a tall lady with black hair and red eyes appeared in his mind, skin pure and pitch black as some sort of red covering covered everything below her hip bone, it also traveled up at her side and covered her chest, many mouths of various sizes could be seen on her legs where the red covering is, sharp teeth seen in the mouth as some has tongues with a sharp tip is seen coming out.

"I see. . ."

« ••• »

Notes:

• I don't think I need to tell who the tall lady is :)