007 || 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚂𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜. . .

A baby's cry could be heard echoing around the room, panting was heard alongside it as a woman lies down on her bed, sweat dripping down her pale skin as some of her hair stuck onto it.

Her head then turned to look at her side, where she saw her husband hold their young child, another child could also be seen near her husband but is in the age of five, the older child was standing on their toes, trying to take a look on their younger siblings only to fail due to his father's height.

"Congratulations your majesty, it is a young beautiful girl." a voice told as the woman turned her head around once again to see a woman with grey skin and long white hair wearing a black nurse uniform, "And fortunately, she does not have any health problems from what we have originally thought." the nurse add, a smile on her face as she eyed the child before going back to the woman, "What would you like to name her, your majesty?" the nurse asks as the woman stayed silent, deep in thought at what she would name her second child.

"Y/n!" a child's voice suggested, all of the adult's attention turning to the five year old child as he clap his hands, "I want to name my younger sister Y/n!" the child repeats as everyone stayed silent, the couple looking at each other before the man nodded his head, "Y/n it is." the man said, lowering one of his hands down to pat the young child's head who smiled widely and leaned to his father's touch.

« ••• »

"So this is my younger sister, huh?" Eyeless Jack says, one of his brows up as he looked down at the child in his arms, even with no eyes, it's clear he is curious at his younger sibling as one of his hands traced Y/n's face, trying to remember and memorize every part as the baby laughed but also shivered at his touch.

"Mhm. She's cute, isn't she?" the woman told, smiling at the scene of her adoptive child being curious at her biological child, "Her name is Y/n if you're ever wondering." the woman informs, Eyeless Jack humming at that as he put his hand down and hold Y/n properly with two arms, "Weird / Common / Typical name. . ." Eyeless Jack comments as the woman laughed at it in amusement, "It is, isn't it? You're younger brother picked it out himself." the woman told as Eyeless Jack raised his head to the woman, one brow raised on confusion, "Tanjiro picked the name? Never thought he'd know how to properly name someone." Eyeless Jack says as the woman narrowed her eyes at the male, "Do not talk about your younger brother like that. You are supposed to be a good role model to your younger siblings!" the woman scolded, Eyeless Jack stiffening up as he nodded his head, "Of course mother. . . My apologies. . ."

Smiling in satisfaction, the woman let Eyeless Jack's insult slide, "It's alright dear. . . I know you're probably just getting it from your father." the woman said and Eyeless Jack needed to control each and every one of his facial muscles just to not scowl at the woman, not wanting to hear anything about his father, biological or not.

« ••• »

". . . Nope." was what she only said as she dragged the other woman with her and shut the doors.

« ••• »

Soft and melodious humming could be heard echoing around the room, similar to what Eyeless Jack hummed yesterday as Y/n hugged a demon close to her, liking the odd yet somewhat familiar smell they have as they close their eyes, exhaustion coming up to her as she slowly starts to fall asleep.

Y/n's body is currently being rocked back and forth, the taller demon she is hugging continuing to hum as his mask was similar to the happy mask you would see in theatres or cinemas.

When he felt the female relax her body and finally fall asleep, the smile on his mask softens and went smaller, before it quickly turned to a scowl and quickly snap his head towards the first speaker he sees.

"Trust me when I say that I am not complaining but I couldn't but feel suspicious. . ." the demon says, "You almost quite literally throw her into my or our arms when you tried to keep her away for ten fucking years. So tell me. . . What's your fucking plan?" static could be heard coming off from the speaker before Doctor Archer's voice is heard, "Do not worry too much Kagekao, no harm will be given to her. And no need to threaten or warn us either, Eyeless Jack have already done that for all of you." Doctor Archer says as Kagekao's mask eyes narrowed down as the mouth went down in a frown.

"I am happy to hear that very, totally not suspicious assurance." Kagekao sarcastically said as he clicked his tongue, "But still. . . I am warning you guys. . . If you think a heated knife could melt butter fast. . . You should know my claws could do it faster with your heads. . ." the demon threatened, a sound similar to a snake's hiss being heard before a smile quickly went up to his mask and continued on humming and rocking his and Y/n's body back and forth.

« ••• »

"My gosh do these people have mood swings. . ." Doctor Archer mumbles while combing his hair back.