003 || 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚘 𝙱𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍

Letting out a breath, Y/n pants for air as the adrenaline starts to die down as she swayed and took three steps back before falling down on her knees as she quickly took notice of her toy and quickly swiped it to her arms and hug it tightly as she closed her eyes shut, tears escaping her closed eyes as small whimpers and whines escape her closed lips.

The smell of blood being registered to her brain after taking deep breaths as she finally had the courage to open her eyes and look in front of her as she saw the body of her now dead mother.

The eyes similar to her's staring right back as if mocking her which made her narrow her eyes while baring her teeth at the dead corpse, "Don't look at me like that. . . It isn't my fault. . ." the female says as she sniffed, her hands hugging the stuff animal tighter as she glared at the corpse.

« ••• »

Snapping her eyes open, Y/n moved her eyes around in alarm only to calm down when her nose immediately smelled wisteria, as much as she hates the fragrance of the flower, she likes how it would immediately calm her down whenever she have nightmares.

Though, she is wondering why did that suddenly come up, she doesn't want to remember that, she hates it, it wasn't her fault, it really wasn't, it was an act of self defence, it was a way to protect herself and it was the right thing to do, right? Right?

« ••• »

Suddenly seeing Eyeless Jack perk up, Doctor Archer arched a brow at the sudden action before seeing the demon then calm down which made the doctor confused and curious.

"What's with those actions?" the doctor asks as the demon shrugs his shoulders, "Nothing. . . I was just alarmed by the bond, luckily, she isn't hurt." Eyeless Jack answers as Doctor Archer hums and lowers his brow before furrowing his brows together.

"Say, what are "bonds" anyway? I have heard of it but never knew much about it." Doctor Archer asks curiously, be wasn't lying and his tone is genuine, he really is curious on what "bonds" or a "bond" is, the only thing he knows about is that two people have this certain type of "bond" that is more important and special than a regular "bond" people have, "Hmmm. . . Good question doctor." Eyeless Jack comments on the question before humming in thought.

"There are many ways to define a "bond" since there are many various "bonds" with their own classification or categories but there are things that are similar to all of them so it pretty much is a "bond"." Eyeless Jack says as Doctor Archer took a clean paper on his clipboard and start to write down, "But for now, I'll tell you what type of "bond" I have with her since you asked why was I suddenly alarmed, alright?" the demon asks as the doctor hums for him to continue, "The "bond" that I have with her is called "Families Bond", it is a very rare type of bond you should know since clearly, almost everyone in the under realm and monster realm have family issues or some shit. So having the "Family Bond" is really something else and rare. Anyways, the same characteristics every bond have are. . . Really hard to describe, you could say. I could easily explain it in my native language but since you don't know it and need to speak human english, it's a but more hard." Eyeless Jack says as he tried to look for the right words to describe a "bond" as Doctor Archer patiently waits while noting down and once in a while erasing a few parts.

"One characteristic is that there is something that shows the bond of the two people that have a bond. That "something" of me and her is this one." Eyeless Jack says as he removed him left fingerless gloves and showed the back of his hand which have an odd flower marked on it as if it were a tattoo, "She also have it but on her right hand. Though, not every "something" is a tattoo like mark, it could also be an item or feature, it depends on who have the bond and the kin that they have." the demon says as he puts his glove back on.