011 || 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗. . .

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BITCH DOING HERE! ? ! ?" a voice echoed throughout the room, Jeffrey struggling to move is he is being held down by two guards and the straight jacket he is in.

Although, his rage was mostly directed at the pale skinned woman beside Doctor Archer rather than the two heavy men on top of him.

Rolling her nonexistent iris, the pale woman beside Doctor Archer somehow sarcastically waved at the equally pale man on the floor, "Hello again Jeffrey, miss me? Such a shame I can't kill you though since you're under the custody of this foundation and building or site." the woman greets as she lowered her hand down and smirked mockingly at the struggling man.

At the sidelines, Doctor Archer merely sighs and rubbed one of his temples with his middle and pointer finger before putting his hand down.

"Alright, I think you've got a good look on the person you requested to see first before the one you need to take care of, so let's start going and walking." Doctor Archer said as the pale woman only nodded in agreement as she followed Doctor Archer's lead.

"COME BACK HERE YOU BITCH! ! YOU TOO ARCHER! I'M NOT YET DONE-" unfortunately or fortunately, it depends, Jeffrey's screaming was cut off as the pale woman and the Doctor exited his room and started to walk down the empty white hallway.

The tapping and clicking of shoes and heels could be hears faintly echoing in the hall as Jane looked around trying to see if there is anything inside the hall that is out of the place.

"Do you guys not have a security camera around here?" the pale woman asked, a brow raised as she looked at Doctor Archer who didn't look back, "No we don't. Some of the people or entities we have in this building has cyber powers or something close to it. And if they were to ever breach containment, it's better if they can't have that much access on our building since it mostly relies on electronic technology." Doctor Archer answers then explains as the woman nodded in understanding as she let put a hum as a way to say that she listened.

"About the one that I will be needing to supervise, how dangerous is she in a scale of one to ten?" the pale woman asks, "Hmm. . . That's a hard one, but, to keep it short, if she's calm, fed, mostly quiet and there is no blood near her, she is very safe so zero danger. But, if she is angry, annoyed, frustrated and even a tiny bit of blood is near her, she is very, very dangerous. Especially nowadays." Doctor Archer answers as the pale woman hums.

"How so?" the pale woman asks a question again as Doctor Archer hums in confusion which made the pale woman elaborate her question, "How so is that she is more dangerous nowadays?" letting out a small "ahhh. . ." in realization, Doctor Heart answers, "We don't fully know how it works but let's just say she came in close contact with her brother, we don't know if it's her full brother or half, and then something activated in her that made her go a tiny bit off the edge."

"Oh? Are they demons perhaps?" the pale woman guessed as Doctor Archer nods, "Correct. One is a Bog while the other is a Camon."

"A Bog and a Camon? And they're siblings? ?" the pale woman asked confused, "Isn't. . . Don't the two ruling demons of those type of demons hate each other?" the pale woman adds as Doctor Archer shrugs, "We thought so too but it seems that something happened in the universe to let this miracle to happen. Trust me, nothing makes sense to me anymore, I'm just going with the flow at this point." the doctor says, a tone of exhaustion clear as the pale woman guessed that it came from the doctor's tiredness of the universe.