012 || 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙹𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐.

"Hm! Hm!" Y/n's happy hums could be heard as Agent Lasting and Doctor Heart turned around and saw the female running at then while holding a piece of paper in her hands.

"Oh hello Y/n. Do you need something?" Doctor Heart asked and Y/n nodded as she approached Agent Lasting and handed out the paper to her as the woman looked shock for a moment before taking the paper and shocked at what she saw.

She was expecting a drawing from Y/n since she have seen the many art supplies in her room but what she wasn't expecting was a very detailed portrait of her on the piece of paper.

No color was seen and only the outline and shadings a pencil have made but it was still beautiful, the drawing was of only her head and neck but her expression was soft, her eyes and brows relaxed as a small smile is on her face, a shine could also be seen on her hair and eyes as Agent Lasting would have thought it was a photo if it weren't for the gray color of the pencil.

A small smile then did appear on Agent Lasting and patted Y/n's head as the female leaned to her touch.

"Thank you very much, Y/n. . . It's nice. . ." Agent Lasting said as Y/n's eyes closed upwards as she nodded and hummed happily, clearly happy at the small compliment given to her.

« ••• »

"I think you know full fucking well why I called you here Archer. . ." Jeffrey's voice said, tone filled with hatred as he scowled at the doctor in front of him, and he was correct, Doctor Archer sighed while shaking his head sideways with a disapproving expression.

"Look, Jeffrey, I know you don't want Agent Lasting being in the same location as you but you should know that she is going to be an important person in this building." Doctor Archer explained after a long and deep sigh as Jeffrey is still scowling at him.

"And how the fuck is that bitch being in here going to be fucking helpful?" Jeffrey asked, an eye twitching now and so does some of his fingers under neath his straight jacket, "At first, it's to restrain Patient #8 and to keep them in check but surprisingly. . . Patient #8 has been more calm and rational these past days and have formed a connection to her. It's clear that Agent Lasting could quickly call Patient #8 down if she is ever in the room or if Patient #8 is not that deep in their own tantrums."

"Peh!" Jeffrey spat out at Doctor Archer's shoes as the doctor only took a step back to not get his shoes dirty and looked at the floor where Jeffrey's saliva is spat before sighing and shaking his head sideways in disapproval, "Jeffrey. . . You may as well start throwing your own hissy fits but that wouldn't change a thing. Agent Lasting will be staying in this facility and that's final."

Grumbling to himself that he couldn't convince Doctor Archer on getting to remove Agent Lasting from the facility, Jeffrey resorts to thinking random insults filled with colourful words until one question came to mind.

'But. . . How long will she be in this facility is the question. . . Not "why" is she in this facility. . . It's. . . "How long will she be staying" in this facility. . .' Jeffrey thought in realization as his face relaxed for a moment before his signature, crazed smile appeared on his face, 'Hey? What do you think of having another round of a containment breach around the facility?'

« ••• »

"No, no. . . Not like that Y/n, like this. . ." Agent Lasting said as she helped the said female on making folded paper stars.

The two females have nothing to do earlier and Y/n's daily walk was already finished, and out of boredom, Agent Lasting started to make paper stars as Y/n took curiosity and asked to be taught on how to make one.

The female was struggling on folding the paper but different from what Agent Lasting is expecting, Y/n is oddly calm and patient with themselves even if she had said that they have been making a lot of mistakes.

But Agent Lasting is not complaining, a calm Cabon is more better than a hungry Bog anyways.

« ••• »

Notes:

• Sorry for such a short chapter. . . I don't know what else to add on it.