016 || 𝙰 𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚙, 𝙰 𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔, 𝙰 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔, 𝙰 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚝, 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙰 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚙. . .

For the next days, weeks, and now up to a month, Y/n spent most of her time with Eyeless Jack as he helped her get used to the sudden changes to her body as the doctors and nurses went on to make new clothes for the she-demon.

It was odd, that's what Y/n can say about her situation. It was such a sudden change to her body and mentality that it's scary at times to her. To finally mature and forcefully pulled away from being a child quite literally, it was scary. Though, she didn't worry much since at least she had her older brother help her with his admittedly small knowledge about demon maturing.

"Your fangs are sharper than I expected it to be, but since you are a demon of flesh, I shouldn't be that surprise." Eyeless Jack said as he examined the sharp teeth Y/n had as she kept her mouth open wide, a doctor nearby as they took notes. Unfortunately, Doctor Heart couldn't attend to Y/n today due to them being suddenly short staffed. And Doctor Archer has his own killers to deal with already.

Eyeless Jack then looked at the doctor and started talking to them, "I advice you to feed her deer and bear meat, don't add any vegetables or fruits for now. My sister will be craving more meat since she's in her early stages of maturity, don't even think of not feeding her any because that will create problems in the future if she's craving for meat. Other than that, give her water and a few drops of blood of some animals, no bats though." the doctor nod their head at the advice as they wrote it down on a spare piece of paper.

"Anything else?" the doctor asks as Eyeless Jack hummed in thought before he shook his head in answer. "No, nothing else. That will be all for now."

Y/n then closed her mouth seeing as she doesn't need to do it anymore. "Jack, will I still need to use the muzzle?" Y/n asked as she looked at the bamboo muzzle near her placed on the table as her brother shook his head once more. "No, since you matured already and no longer have the mentality of a child who'll eat any meat she sees, there's no need for it. Still, you need to take responsibility and control your hunger as well." Y/n nods her head and took note of his advice. "Alright. ."

"Also, I can't help but notice this horn of yours and the marks around your body. . . Did these appear hen you woke up? Because if so, you must have also undergo a change of physique. . I thought of it since day one, but still." Eyeless Jack asked as he tapped the singular horn on the side of  Y/n's forehead as she shrug her shoulders, "Possibly, I mean, I don't really notice any changes except for my physical body, everything else feels like before." Y/n responded as Eyeless Jack hummed.

She wasn't lying, other than her change of physical physique nothing else changed from what she noticed. She supposed her mentality and way of thinking did change, so she guessed that was another change. Though, in terms of weakness, strength, hunger, vision, hearing and other senses, nothing seemed to have changed.

As for the doctor that was in the room, they felt weird seeing Y/n fluently speak in english along with moving around with responsibility and not like an already hyperactive child who ate chocolate or a lazy child or a child at all. They were certainly used to the oblivious version of Y/n, the one who acts so sweetly and then suddenly, literally overnight, she became an adult who achieved their stage of maturity. It was all so sudden that it felt like someone pressed skip in terms of time. As if they were tired of the childish version.

"Excuse me, I'll be needing to go. I trust that you will take care of her, Eyeless Jack." the doctor said as the demon nod his head in response as the doctor then left the two siblings alone.

Truly odd, it felt like time was a simple plaything upon this world. As if the creator of this universe finds everything as a small, fickle little thing. Something so easy to manipulate in the snap of a finger, a flick of a wrist, a blink of an eye, or even by a single beat of a heart. They were in no way religious, it was hard to believe in God when there are little to no evidence of him truly existing. And if he does exist, then why make these people suffer? Why open the rusty doors of Hell yet lock the golden gates of Heaven?  Why let all those innocent blood spill upon the pure land of the Earth?

Yet then again, is it truly only God's fault for such blood shed? From the beginning of time, mankind has always been greedy, always oh so hungry for what they want. Wealth, power, influence but the most dangerous and the first ever thing people had been so greedy of that Eve and Adam fell for such sin was knowledge. Knowledge can overcome any other greed there is upon this mortal plane of existence. If one has all the knowledge possibly given, they can have everything they may want, knowledge to achieve wealth, power, and finally, the one thing everyone coveted at least once in their life, I M M O R T A L I T Y.

If one has both knowledge and immortality, they will be a dangerous weapon. A dangerous being who has the ability to fight God themselves. The ability to create a replica of this world and rewrite anything they wish if they had managed to know how to achieve divine power.

Normally, one would say that such a thing is merely a fantasy, a delusion the mind can only think of yet will not happen in reality. A simple fiction upon thousands of it, but can one say that such a thing is merely a fiction upon this world? A world confirmed to have supernatural entities living in it as other realms existed as well? One can say God is dead and killed and those who knows about the true nature of this world could easily believe it. After all, such an event isn't a fiction any longer. Nothing is fiction upon this world. Absolutely nothing.

« ••• »
A loud bang could be heard echoing through the large room as eyes looked at the source of the sound as a clearly impatient individual is the one who slammed their hand down upon the mahogany table.

"IT'S BEEN A MONTH ALREADY! HOW LONG MUST WE WAIT? !" the individual screeched as his eyes are narrowed upon a white face. "Calm yourself now ###. She is undergoing maturity, in an unfortunate time at that, and we must not act as of now. It will only sow problems that we won't want to reap." a voice echoed as the individual groaned in pain, his hand on the table gripping it tightly while the other gripped his head before both of his hands covered his ears as he violently shook in pain as he groaned at the sensation only happening to him as the other people watch nonchalantly. Not a care of the individual's pain.

"Now, certain changes will appear on our plan. Estimated, my plan shall take place two months from now. For the time given, you lot may do what you wish, though, advice to prepare. No one should be late upon the time. There are also people who we will no longer release and new people who we will. Everything else shall remain the same." a voice said as everyone nod their head in understanding.

"Who are these new people we will release and those that we won't?" another individual asked as a voice answered him. "Jeffrey the Killer, Lost Silver, Glitchy Red, and the Smile Dog shall be left behind. BENjamin_Drowned, Emra the Ballerina, Zachary the Puppet and Lulu the Fog daughter."

"May I ask why the change of individuals?" someone asked as a voice answered him. "They will be more needed upon the Mid Realm. Plus, the former four aren't that needed upon the three realms."

"I see. . ." someone replied with a hum after as they outsretched a hand where a small, blue butterfly landed on it. "I suppose that is true."