013 || 𝚂𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎. . .

Soft humming echoed inside the wide and mostly empty chamber. Eyeless Jack sitting on the couch as he hugged Y/n near him, the female sitting on his lap as they both swayed left and right slowly. Y/n humming along the Bog as she recognized the melody.

The scientists listening also felt relaxed, some almost feeling sleepy while some already fell asleep. Doctor Archer let the ones sleeping sleep in on their job. It's not that they are needed to be alarmed anyway. Things in the building has been calm and the doctors needed to relax since nothing major had happened in the building.

After around five minutes, everyone fell asleep, including Eyeless Jack and Doctor Archer as everyone either snores or just slept quietly.

A creek was later on heard, but no one woke up as Doctor Heart blinked owlishly. Clearly confused at what had happened to make everyone fall asleep but just sighed through her nose and went out of the room. Calling for Nurse Angel to go to the storage room with her to get blankets for the sleeping doctors. Most workers, monsters, and other residence are taking a rest any way. Even Agent Lasting was sleeping.

It's been a surprisingly quiet week, even with the containment breach that had happened last month.

The heels of Nurse Angel and Doctor Heart echoed around the halls, both holding some blankets as they went to the recording station and placed a blanket on one Doctor.

"It's a quiet week, isn't it?" Nurse Angel asked and Doctor Heart hummed in agreement and replied, "Yes, it certainly. It's. . . . Weird but calming, actually. I'm thankful for it." the Doctor said and Nurse Angel giggled at that as a coat of pink dusted over Doctor Heart's cheeks when she heard the melodic sound.

"Are you also going to rest at your office, Doctor Heart?" Nurse Angel asked and Doctor Heart nodded her head then stretched her arms up above her head before putting them down. "Yes, I will be. How about you?" the doctor answered then asked as she and Nurse Angel exited the room and are now back at the halls. "Yes, I'll also go rest. My feet are a but tired on these heels."

Doctor Heart chuckled at that response but still nodded her head in agreement, feeling a number pain at her ankle and she is ready to removed her heels sin her office. The higher ups will surely criticize the workers in this building but did any of the workers care? Absolutely not. They may want to keep their job, big a time of relaxation is something they needed and are now wishing that other workers in other buildings also have their own time of relaxation.

« ••• »

". . ." the sound of dripping echoed throughout the room as soiled, wet, and molded walls with moss are seen as beds, tables, chairs and other things are chained on the wall or on a platform. Some planks of wood connecting each platform as the light did not have any light, the only light source is the small plastic window which let the sunlight pass through.

". . ." footsteps were then heard, echoing along with the dripping water as they say down on their bed, the mattress going down from their weight before laying down and stared up into the wall. They were fortunate that the workers were lenient on them, because if they weren't, they'd made sure that water dripped from where the bed is. But then again, they do wonder how they managed to flood the whole room.

". . . Ugh, what the fuck am I supposed to do now?" their voice asked, glitching as if it were a game character talking in a lagging computer, although, their annoyed tone was perfectly heard. They blew out a raspberry as they removed a stray strand of hair away from their face.

". . ." there was nothing for them to do, they could play with the water, seeing as it wasn't deep enough to drown them, but due to the fact that they are like an electronic, they couldn't do that. They groaned more in annoyance, flailing their arms around to do something to ease their boredom. The room was something that made them uncomfortable to no end. And it's not due to the water, but it's due to the absolute silence there is and how dark it was.

". . ." silence and darkness was something they hated. It was pure torture for them. They were so used to being around their "sisters" and "brothers" and the noise that they emit everytime. The white space they could vaguely remember was something they got used to also, so to be in such a dark space with nearly no light at all was something they are not used to.

". . ." . . . . The silence is mocking them, they know of it. They don't know how so, but the silence is mocking which made them lay on their side and show off their middle finger to the room, even if there was no one else but them to see it.

". . ." there were no security cameras in their room, the facility not risking it on them becoming a glitch out "virus" and entering their system. The last ten times they did it, was something that annoyed the workers. There were also no collars around their neck, seeing as electricity couldn't exactly hurt them seeing as they run by that and the fact that the collar was also connected to the facility's system.

". . ." thinking of that, they couldn't help but chuckle on how complex they are, and they love that. They love how they make the worker's nervous whenever they are near any electrical device, thinking as if they would immediately turn into a "virus" and destroy the whole system of the facility.

". . ." . . . . Gosh, they hate the silence. . .

« ••• »

Notes:

• I am *surprisingly* back from the dead!

• I am so sorry I haven't updated this book for so long, school got me busy and motivation just wasn't there, hope you guys can understand that.

Uhhh, good news though? I made a summary for the story and know how the ending will go and the story's flow so at least I'm prepared for that? Ummm, again, hope you guys can forgive me for my lack of updates and you enjoyed the chapter even if it's kind of lacking.

• Also, uhhh, what do you guys think of me making another "x Reader" story? And if you want me to make one, I'm open to hear requests. At least, if you guys want me to make one that is.

• Alright, I'm done talking, hope you guys enjoyed and have a splendid, day, night, evening, or afternoon! Bye!