008 || 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚗. . .

Heavy footsteps could be heard echoing around the halls as people in black lead Y/n towards their destination, she have to say, she hates the bamboo muzzle in her mouth, she doesn't know whether to bite it off or let it stay, but she is aware that it is making her teeth itchy, especially her canine teeth.

As the group walked, Y/n starts to get bored, even if she is slightly used to endless hallways coming from her old home when she was younger, at least those halls have decorations, like pictures or only some cases, it doesn't matter, as long as the halls didn't seem repetitive and make you feel like you're walking on circles, as for this halls, it's the same thing, same lights, lighting, color, shape, and everything, everything was so. . . Bland. . .

The three people in front of Y/n then stopped making her and the people behind her do the same as three knocks were heard, a voice shouting a "hold it" was heard as the female heard footsteps approaching the door where the person knocked before it opened, revealing a young woman that Y/n clearly remembers.

"Doctor, please be calm enough to meet your very own patient." one of the people at the front said as they and the one beside them took a step back for the woman to look who this "patient" of hers is, only to see our one and only Y/n as her eyes widened, remembering the odd color of her eyes from the garden as she kneeled down to the other female's height.

'She became shorter. . . Is this perhaps normal. . . ?' the woman thought as she was about to get closer to Y/n when she felt a hand on her shoulder making her look back and up, "I advise you to not get too close to her. She barely knows you and from what we know, she is very dangerous around new people unless someone she knows long enough is near." the person told as the woman nodded her head in understanding and looked back at Y/n with a smile.

"Hello there dearie!" the woman greeted, her eyes closing up with her smile, "Please call me "Doctor Heart" or just "Heart". Let's get along, shall we?" Doctor Heart introduced, her eyes opening as she outstretched a hand for Y/n to shake as she looked at it then at Doctor Heart's face back and forth.

After a but of debate with herself on weighing the pros and cons, Y/n shared Doctor Heart's hand as the doctor's smile widened.

« ••• »

Ten to fifteen feet tall, pure, pale white skin, no facial features and wears a formal black suit with a red tie. . . That was the given description of the one and only, The Slender Man. . .

Thick fog that makes you feel like you're stuck in a greyish void, tall and slender trees said to be twenty or more feet tall, the trees roots growing out of the muddy and messy with leaves ground. . . The said to be habitat of The Slender Man, The Slender Forest. . .

The Slender Man have been a mystery to everyone, some say he is merely a myth, some say that he is real, no one really knows other than that he is a big mystery that managed to make every government in the world panic over where he inhabits and what action should they take if he were to be real.

Although, it seems that the government had failed to keep The Slender Man a secret seeing as many people knows him and had made theories, books and even a movie of him, although. . Some books which feature The Slender Man isn't really. . . Pleasing. . . For the lack of a better word for the people who seems to want to. . . "Mate". . . With him.

Pushing that aside, people thinks that The Slender Man eats people, children, to be more specific seeing as a certain forest, which people guess is "The Slender Forest", always have children missing when they enter, although, no one knows how is he able to eat if he has no mouth or any facial features.

Some also says that he has brothers or cousins, although, it seems that most of these relatives of his are fake, and possibly, all of them are fake, still, no proof is shown whether he does or does not have any relatives or family.

The Slender Man also seems to be sometimes mistaken from another entity called, "The Operator", who is also described with the same features as The Slender Man, although, no proof is shown if the two are different entities or they are the same.

People also guess that he has "proxies" of sorts, seeing as back then, The Slender Stabbing have happened which have the two murders killing a friend to prove themselves worthy to become a proxy for The Slender Man.

As for where he lives, that is still mystery, some say he quite literally lives in the forest while some say he either lives in an old mansion, cabin or house of some size in the forest, people seems to prefer the thought of him living in an old and abandoned mansion though, as some says that he is a "clean freak" or something along those lines.

Talking about The Slender Man being a "clean freak", no one knows what are his hobbies and personality, many seems to agree that The Slender Man's hobbies are reading and signing papers, what type of papers you may ask? No one knows, as for his personality, some say that he is an entity who loves children and is quite fatherly to everyone, mostly children, although, some people rejects this personality, which is justifiable seeing as people thinks that he eats children the most out of every age of a human, some say he is cruel, a true monster that he is, and if you are to be on his way, you will immediate lose your breath, and some says that he is a mixture of both, a cruel monster with some sort of fatherly love.

Thinking of it, the victims of The Slender Man have not been talked about yet, has it? No, correct? I see, well then, let us talk about them.

Most of them will obviously posted as missing, and the police have also not seen the bodies of some of those missing, while some were found and all seems to be killed in very different ways, there were some who got shot by bullets or have received some sort of head trauma, there were also weapons found around the forest which were not taken by the people who ended up dead, a few examples of these are some bullets, rusted crowbars, and old guns.

There were also some sort of weird carvings on some of the trees around the forest, for examples are some thin lines which was clearly left by a flying bullet which made the police and other investigators know that it was a homicide rather than suicide at some cases, some were also lines, although, it is more like it came from an axe or a hatchet, although, the weirdest things found on the trees have to be some old papers either hanging from a branch or taped to a tree, while some trees have some sort of carving with a circle and an x over it.

Other than those things, nothing else is know about the Slender Man, his birth date, actual gender, and life style and anything unknown is left for the mind to think of, well. . . If the people in this world does have a mind which they can control. . .