001 || 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚜

In a plain white room with only white walls, floor and ceiling, there six people I side, four all in black, one in white while the last one wears a straightjacket.

The one in white was a man with light blue hair with golden colored eyes and light skin tone, he wears a white coat with a white undershirt, white pants and light pink boots, the sleeves of the coat were all folded up which shows his white, elbow long gloves and lastly, around his neck was a light pink scarf wrapped nicely around it.

In front of him was the one in a straight jacket who was a man with pale skin, burn marks all over his face as he have messy, long black hair with green eyes, the man had a crazed look on his face as he smiled widely even if the cuts on his cheeks already made his mouth go up.

"Hehe~" the man in the straight jacket chuckles, "How have you been, Doctor Archer? Have you missed me? Because I have certainly missed you." the man questions while looking towards the man — Doctor Archer — who sighed in disappointment while shaking his head sideways.

"Why did you do it Jeffrey? You were doing so well but you just have to kill the nurse. . . Why?" Doctor Archer questions as he did not mind answering the man in a straight jacket's — Jeffrey — question making said man pout, "Well~. . . She was just so beautiful~, just like a small, defenseless kitten~" Jeffrey answers, a low chuckle escaping his lips as he repositioned himself into a more comfortable position as the guns pointed towards him also moved but the man did not mind and only continued on talking, "And don't put all the blame on me, it was also her fault. She was the one sharpening a fucking needle while inside a room with a fucking serial killer, I mean, who does that?"

Hearing Jeffrey's answer, Doctor Archer sighed while shaking his head again, "That does not—" before he could continue to lecture Jeffrey, a buzz was heard catching the doctor's and Jeffrey's attention as Doctor Archer took out the walkie talkie hiding under neath his coat and bought if near his face, "This is Doctor Archer speaking, who is this?" the man questions as static was then heard before a painting voice was heard.

"This is Doctor Heart speaking. . . Hah. . . The guards have managed to restrain BEN Drowned, unfortunately, he had manage to set Masky free. Both Laughing Jack and Eyeless Jack are still nowhere to be found." the sound of Doctor Heart's voice answers as Doctor Archer furrowed his brows, "And how does this concern me?" the man questions as Jeffrey leaned forward, quite interested on what was happening and would like to know more, "My patient is nowhere to be found."

Hearing this, Doctor Archer stiffens at that as his eyes went wide as Jeffrey looked at the doctor with a raised brow, quite curious on why was the other man suddenly alarmed at the fact that a patient is missing, he could only guess that this patient is very important.

"What. . . ?" Doctor Archer questions, daring for Doctor Heart to repeat as he hoped that he did not hear her words correctly, "When the containment breach happened, I was inside my office doing my work. I wasn't alarmed at first but when I heard that Eyeless Jack escaped, I immediately went to look for my patient since she was on her walk. Unfortunately, she's nowhere to be found on Level #5 or the lower levels. I'm currently on Level #7 looking for her. If you could send for backup quickly." Doctor Heart says as static then appeared making Doctor Archer click his tongue.

"Well then. . . Fuck me slowly with a chainsaw. . ." Doctor Archer mumbles making Jeffrey a bit more interested on who this certain patient is, and from what he could understand they are a female and should nowhere be near Eyeless Jack.

'How interesting~'

« ••• »

Two pairs of footsteps could be heard echoing inside a silent ball as two figure walk together, hand in hand, one taller than the other and also being the opposite gender, the taller one being a male as the shorter one was female.