014 || 𝚄𝚙𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗. . .

The sound of gnawing could be heard, along with the pained screams and moans of the damned souls. The temperature hot and unbearable to the average mortal as it could easily melt their skin off, quite literally.

Although, even with such temperature and annoying sounds, a mortal like figure walked on the path of hot coal, embers created with each step they take as smoke rises, as if attempting to escape the unappealing location even if it can not. The mortal like being then stopped as they had finally reached their destination. A tall dead tree before them with its twisting bark, branches, roots, and twigs. Yet, even so with the ugly environment and dead plant, ripe, red apples still hang from the end of the twigs.

Reaching a hand up, the mortal like being managed to get an apple from the lowest branch, licking their lips with their tongue before opening their mouth and taking a bite off the apple, its juices dripping when they took the bite as they munched on the fruit.

The apple was a delicacy in this unbearable ring, it was no wonder why even Eve, the first woman depicted as pure and innocent, had enjoyed the apple the snake had suggested for her to eat. Its taste was like no other and its juice is refreshing, quenching the mortal like being's dried throat and making them feel relaxed just by their one bite.

Although, their joy and relaxation was short lived as they finished the apple and were needed to go back to what they are forced to call "home". Letting out a disappointed sigh, the mortal like being then wiped their mouth and started the leave the wretched place alone.

« ••• »

"Hmm...." Doctor Archer hummed, looking intently at Jeffrey who looked back confused. "What the fuck are you looking at?" Jeffrey asked, his brows furrowed and Archer's brows also furrowed, but more intently.

"How do you still have brows?" Doctor Archer replied with a question blankly as Jeffrey looked at him with confusion. "Where the fuck did that question come from?"

« ••• »

"Hmmm..... My designated part isn't that hard to complete, although... I believe I'll be needing The Toy Maker's assistance on this. I now see why he made me work with him a few weeks ago..." a voice mumbled, looking over the paper given to him as he read it once again.

He's plan will soon play out, preferably tomorrow morning.

One thing to consider too was that she has been found and will take part of the plan, although, the odd part was she will only be a spectator rather than someone who will actually do something to help the team working on this plan. But no one cares to question it, she was considered as "Good Luck" after all, seeing as whenever she is there in a whatever mission you may be, everything will turn out just the way you wanted. Just the difference between her being there and not, is that when she's not there, the possibilities whether the mission will succeed is not guaranteed, and when she is there, it's the opposite.

No one can really explain this odd happenings, and why, but no one asks due to the fact that they gave up on logic by the time they came to be on what they are now. Logic is only a word no one knows the meaning of in this realm, and they wish to not even talk about the Monster Realm.

Releasing a sigh, they rolled up the paper and started to go to the meeting place for one more round over the plan just in case anything changed or if anyone forgot anything.

« ••• »

"You're really going to help them?" the red head asked, taking a sip off of their tea as the black haired woman nodded her head, "I mean. . . I see no reason for me to reject. Plus, it's been boring the past few days, so might as well add more drama to our life." the black haired woman answered before chuckling at the annoyed expression the red haired woman now had, "Do not worry, anything that will happen here in the Monster Realm after this, I'll take full responsibility. I know how frustrating it is dealing with this demons, so I'll help out when I can."

"You better." the red haired woman said as the black haired woman just chuckled more.