The Nut-Job in 284 Pt 2

a/n: hey so um I forgot to write this so it's being written at 11:59 p.m so it's not my best work lmao. I promise that the next one will be better xxx

~~~

'I'm glad you could make it.' Was what came out of your mouth when you opened the door to Bradley standing there in a buttoned up Hawaiian shirt and jeans, his hair combed back.

'Well I'm kind of the one who asked you out.' He chuckled.

'Right, sorry.' You said sheepishly. 'Thanks for picking me up.' You tried to redeem yourself.

'No problem.' Bradley smiled. You closed the door behind you and walked out towards his car. 'You look stunning in your nursing gear and it's not the most flattering of things, but wow when you're not.' Bradley said.

You laughed at his way of saying you looked pretty.

'I try.' You swished the skirt around. The night went well. The two of you ate at a nice place that wasn't too fancy. You then went to a bar that had a karaoke night going on. You both soberly sang a song or two from your newly discovered mutual love of Sound of Music. 

You then went home and made out for a little while, but stopped when you realised it was close to three am. 

Lizzie claimed that you came in the next day with a smile as wide as the moon, and became giddy when a bouquet of flowers showed up. 

You and Bradley dated for about a month before he asked you to be his official girlfriend. You were thrilled when he asked and immediately said yes. You had your rough patches, but you dated for the better part of three years before Bradley got down on one knee. The wedding took place in late spring. His close friends and your family were invited out to Hawaii for the wedding (and naturally Bradley wore a Hawaiian shirt under his suit so when he took the jacket off he was wearing it) and you honeymooned in Bali. 

Two years later, you found out you were expecting to have your first baby. The pregnancy was tough. You had horrible morning sickness and the worst back pains, but when Ruth Carole Bradshaw came into the world, you couldn't care less. You could, however, have sworn that Bradley melted as soon as he saw the little alien baby he'd made with you. For the next two months he doted on her and you, bending to your every will when he was home. 

It quickly became evident that Ruth was a Daddy's girl. She'd never cry with him, her first word was 'Dad' and she always smiled with him. You had to be harsh on Bradley not to spoil her with gifts.

Eighteen months later another positive pregnancy test came back. This time your tummy grew faster than it did with Ruth. You then found out that you were giving birth to twins, which did indeed make Bradley faint. (there might be a sneaky snapshot of him passed out in their baby books). And five months later, into the world came Nick Owen and Pete Marcus Bradshaw.

These two boys were like tiny hurricanes right from the start. They cried when the other cried and laughed when the other laughed. They enjoyed playing rough with each other and wrestled all the way through their grown up years. 

Bradley remained protective over his three kids even as they grew to young adults. He sobbed when Ruth moved away to go to college, and cried even more when Nick and Pete said they wanted to join the Navy, Nick as a pilot but Pete as an officer. 

Just after Bradley's sixtieth birthday, he retired. You two bought a little house with a white picket fence. Ruth gifted you with grandchildren, and Nick followed soon after. The two of you lived long and happy lives. 

Life was perfect. And through all these things and more, you'd always loved the Nut-Job in room 284

~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed! Feel free to tell me what you think, suggest a one-shot idea and follow for more like this! <3