Filler Chapter

Forth was stunned when he heard Pha declare his feelings for him. Is this why Kit always held back?

Forth looked over at Kit who was still crying. Lam and Park went off, leaving them alone. Forth moved closer to Kit and just held onto him.

"Kit. I can't stop loving you or you loving me just because someone else likes me. But we know we love each other. Can't we choose ourselves first for once?"

Kit looked at Forth forlornly.

"Trust me, he's always going to be friends with us. That wouldn't change. He is hurt, I don't deny but he will be fine but it drives me mad knowing you aren't ok. Please, Kit, come to me already."

Kit threw himself onto Forth sobbing. He just held him tight, his own tears coming down hard and fast.

Lam went off to meet his boyfriend whilst Park went towards the bike lots to get his bike. On the way, he saw Pha sitting in his car, crying and Beam trying to soothe him.

"So he's human after all." Park thought to himself as he walked away.

The next day, the Medical Princes were busy setting up the camp. Beam and Kit were already there, but Pha was missing. However, both boys didn't mind. They knew he needed some time so they were quite shocked to see Pha walk up 30 minutes later, fresh faced and wearing his uniform, looking spiffy as usual.

"Hey guys." Pha smiled at them both. Both boys were shocked but ran up to give him a hug. Pha laughed, ruffled their hair softly and they proceeded to get busy for the event.

But as Forth was dating Kit, nobody dared come for treatment even though they had sustained injuries. In the end, Pha resorted to sending Kit to Forth so that students come in for treatment. After that, the camp was full of people seeking treatment.

The boys were busy and finally around 6pm, they wrapped up. Beam packed and left earlier but Pha as usual, was being a dad. He stayed back to check all the supplies for the next day and was busy writing out reports when Park stumbled in.

"Park! Are you ok?"

"Er..Pha.. I..shit.." Park grimaced in pain as he sat down. Pha looked carefully and realized Park's knees were badly scrapped. He quickly set to applying saline, cleaning the wounds and bandaging them.

Once he was done, he sat back to look at Park. His face was ashy faced from the pain and Pha could tell. He gave Park some painkillers too and Park downed them.

"How did this happen?"

"I was riding off when I accidentally skidded. Couldn't stop my bike in time."

"How are you gonna go home?"

"I will ride home."

"With those knees? Don't be silly. Let me send you home. You can take your bike tomorrow."

"You don't have to.."

Pha just glared at Park who was stunned and couldn't respond. So he just nodded and Pha sent Park home.

He helped Park to the car and got him to sit in. Pha got in himself and leaned over to buckle Park in. Their proximity caused Park to redden inevitably and Pha noticed it. He cleared his throat in 2nd hand embarrassment too. The ride home was quiet but too awkward for both of their liking.