Phana

I watched as Park left. He had every right to be so angry with me. But more than anger, I heard disappointment and that was new to me.

I hated causing people to feel that and knowing I did it to Park of all people, caused me to be so frustrated. I decided to park my car and go drinking at the nearest bar instead. I wanted to just drink away my frustrations.

The bar was relatively quiet as it was a Thursday. I downed a few drinks before taking a break to just listen to the music. Bloody hell, I saw the same guy on crutches and it reminded me of Park again. I hit a few more drinks till I felt my head hit the table. Shit.

I sat up, unaware I had a cut and was bleeding. I asked for another drink and the bartender refused. He had to grab my phone and call someone.

I was still trying to get a drink when Beam and Kit appeared, with Forth in the rear.

"PHANA KONGTHANIN! what do you think you are doing?"

I turned around to see Kit yelling at me. I smirked and turned back to my drinks, or what I thought were my drinks in front of me. I shook my head when I realised I saw none. Then I thought I saw 1. [Author's Note: all these damn drunk idiots, any drinking tales of yours? Share in the comments]

I looked again and saw none. I heard someone calling my name and trying to pull my hand. I got frustrated and pulled it away. I next heard Forth speak to me.

"Pha, stop it. Let's go."

I turned to Forth, stuck my tongue out and just turned away. Beam tried again, nada. Kit got so exasperated with me.

Suddenly I heard an all too familiar voice, "What the fuck do you think you are doing? Let's go home now."

I turned to see Park glaring at me from the entrance. He seemed so pissed. So so pissed. But he was talking to me. Hm. Small win.

I took my wallet out, gave my card to the bartender who closed the bill. I took it back and stumbled over to Park who held onto me.

"We are going home now, get it?"

I nodded my head quietly. Beam sighed and brought the car around. Kit went in followed by Park and finally me. Forth sat in the passenger seat as Beam drove. I just laid on Park's shoulders as he held onto me. I could feel his soft breaths on me and that lulled me to sleep.

Don't ask me how, but when I woke up hours later, with a mother fucking headache, I found myself in my room, on my bed with Beam on the couch, Kit & Forth on the floor, cuddled together and Park at the balcony, smoking away. I sat up, cringing in pain. I must have made some noise as Park turned around to see me.

He walked over to me. Just then, the rest of them woke up. There was pin drop silence for a while before Kit threw a pillow at me and came over, nagging about how worried I made him, why did I drink so much and how I had been such an idiot.

Beam just looked at me but didn't say anything. Forth also but they kept quiet. I kept quiet the whole time till Beam told me to rest and that they come back to check on me. I nodded.

"Forth and Kit, come on, I drop you off. Let's go. Luckily we all have no classes today or we are so dead. Park, do you need any extra clothes?"

Park nodded no and they all left. I finally looked up to see Park on the couch flipping through channels.

"Shower and come. I have ordered food. It will be here soon."

I stumbled out of bed slowly and followed as instructed. Park borrowed a pair of sweats from me and took a shower once I was done too. We were about the same height and size so it worked out well.

I sat down, with the food in front of me and zero appetite. Park opened up the porridge.

"I got it from your favorite chicken feet place. Kit mentioned you like it. Eat and take some hangover pills. You be ok."

I nodded my head and tried to follow suit. But i really couldn't stomach the food. In the end, I walked away to the couch and sat down. Park came and sat next to me, and fed me spoon by spoon, in super small tiny bite size portions. It was a tiresome process but he only stopped when I had about half. He gave me the medicines and kept away everything. He sat next to me. I was sitting quietly next to him. For the longest period, I heard nothing. Then I heard his voice.

"I had come with them. Forth was on the phone with me when Kit had called him upon receiving the call from the bartender.
Beam called you. You ignored. Kit screamed at you. You smirked. Forth nagged and you just stuck your tongue out at him. I saw everything. I heard everything. That's why I stepped in.

But you listened to me."

I looked over at Park, my eyes teary and my lips quivering. I was really sorry about everything. I didn't mean to treat him like that.

Park just opened his arms and beckoned me over. I scrambled over and he held onto me.

"Don't do this shit next time. Understand? Dumb ass."

I just nodded my head, my tears finally spilling.

Park just held onto me tightly, murmuring dumb drunk ass the whole time.