Filler Chapter

Something was up with these two idiots especially the one I call my best friend, Lam thought as he watched Park go to the toilet and come back. Pha was sitting opposite Lam but Lam chose to change his seat at the last minute, resulting in Pha sit next to Park. When Park came back and he realized he had to sit next to Pha, his face paled but he rearranged it before anyone noticed.

Pha was awfully quiet too but generally everyone was as it had been a tiring day. But Lam observed that everytime Forth spoke, Park would inevitably glance towards Pha to see his reaction.

"What exactly was going on with these two monkeys?" Lam knew he had to do something in order to either force them to talk to one another or for answers to come out. Park and Pha were not exactly besties but at least, they were cordial. But this time, it was just plain awkward between them both.

When dinner had ended, Lam faked that he was going to see his boyfriend. He quickly turned to Pha, "Do you mind sending Park home as he didn't bring his bike?"

Pha nodded in agreement before Park could say anything. Lam quickly strode to his bike and went off before Park could so much as move. Park just glared at him go, called Lam and whispered "You are dead man." . Lam laughed and hung up on him.

Park climbed into Pha's car and was about to get the seat belt when Pha did it for him. Park smacked his hands away and Pha just sat back chastised. He started the car, quiet till they hit the road, a steady hum between them.

"Park.."

"I wanted to say sorry."

"For?"

"For.. what I wanted to say is.."

"Sorry for kissing me or sorry for making me feel like a used product? If its the former, its ok. Don't be. You kiss well. I wanted it as much as you did. But if it's for the latter, don bother. I don like being treated like that but i guess I had it coming. I'm not Forth. I guess you treat anyone who isn't Forth like that when you didn't mean to kiss them."

"Park! You know that's not true."

"I really wouldn't know Pha. I don't know you. I only knew you better yesterday or so I think."

"Park, I am so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I didn't mean to. I don't know why."

"Then don't go around kissing other people till you have gotten over your feelings for Forth. Imagine if they like you and you did that."

"Park.."

Park kept quiet for the rest of the journey, turning away to lean his head on the window. Pha just drove quietly the remaining journey.

Once Park arrived, he got out of the car. Pha did too. But Park's words stopped him.

"You don't have to send me up. I have always looked after myself and that isn't going to change. And I especially don't want it coming from you. Stay away Pha."