Filler Chapter

The boys went camping and came back. On Sunday night, all congregated together at the bar for drinks.

Forth and Kit were late as usual, Lam was with his boyfriend already at the bar. Max and Tul came in together, but apparently both pissed at each other over something.

Beam walked in, texting someone away busily. Finally Pha walked in with Park trailing behind, grumpy about something.

The boys were sitting and chatting when Forth and Kit finally came in. Kit was sporting hickeys as usual all over his neck. He was sitting next to Pha chatting, when he realized something.

"Pha, who the heck has been doing you?! You didn't breathe a word. Dudeeeee, have you been seeing someone?!"

Pha just laughed and adjusted his shirt so that his hickeys were covered. Lam and Beam snickered respectively. Park was just looking at his phone and texting away when Suyn came over.

"Hello Park! How have you been?"

"Suynn..." before Park could say anything, Pha came over. "Hello Nong, sorry he's with me tonight. Please stop hitting on him. He's taken and I don't appreciate my boyfriend being hit on by others in front of me."

Suyn laughed and laughed. Pha and Park were stunned by her. So were the boys except for Beam.

"OH P, I wasn't here to hit on Park. I just wanted to say hi and just ask my date if he wanted to come hang out with us."

"Your date?"

"She's with me you idiots." Beam drawled and stood up. Pha blushed full on when he realized what he had done. Park was just smiling away when he realized his boyfriend had finally stood up for him, and claimed him back. He thoghht he would never say this, but he actually liked the feeling of being claimed by someone.

Beam took Suyn away, muttering about leaving the lovebirds behind whilst the rest just turned to Pha and Park.

"He's been the one?! When did this even start?" Kit exclaimed. Pha just blushed even more.

"OH damn, wait. It was that incident. The fever wasn't it? I realized you guys became closer." Forth sputtered out.

If blush was a permanent feature, it would be Pha's most striking feature. For a guy who just stood up for his boyfriend, he was being awfully quiet now.

"Stop teasing him guys. I wouldn't be too happy about it"

Park uttered softly, grabbing Pha to sit with him. Both boys just sat down quietly, hands clasped, and looking down in low key embarrassment. The entire table erupted in laughter and raucous applause.

"Finally, someone claimed Park. Good job Pha but good luck." Lam exclaimed from the other end.

This time, Park erupted into a full on blush and burrowed his head onto Pha's shoulder.

"It's fine, I think I will be able to manage. A lifetime with this guy; I will figure it out."

Park raised his head to look at Pha stunned.

"What? Oh, we are for keeps. There is no such thing as break up between us. If we fight. We talk. If we are angry. We make up. If we are pissed. We kiss. We don't go without each other. We are tied for life. Good luck to you Park."

The boys cheered as Pha leaned in to kiss Park softly, sealing the deal with a kiss.