Park

He was really an idiot. Of all people, I least expected him to behave like this. Why the fuck did he do that?

Unless he was really affected by what had happened between us. And I knew his drunk ass hadn't seen me at the bar from the start. So he wasn't acting but genuinely expressing his feelings. I sighed as I held onto him tight.

This idiot. Something about him caused me to behave differently around him. I felt his tears on my chest and I lifted up his chin.

"Stop crying already. You are a pretty boy. Don't mess it up."

Pha snorted. I wiped away his tears but more split. I leaned in to kiss his tears away and I saw him gasp. I pulled away slightly and kissed him again, on the lips this time, smiling into the kiss. He leaned up to kiss me back in reciprocation, his kiss a little more urgent and needy. I just held onto his chin, caressing his back, subtly trying to assure him I wasn't leaving and that he had me. He then softened his kiss and held onto me, sighing softly. We laid like that for a bit, until my phone rang again. It was Forth. But this time, Pha didn't move. He just looked at me. I answered the phone but placed it on speaker.

"How's Pha?"

"OK. He's fine. He had food and meds."

"That's good. Kit is driving himself mad so I called you and have you on speaker so Kit is more assured."

"Well don't worry Kit, your best friend is fine."

"What possessed him to drink like that? Can you try, threaten or wrestle the information out of him?" I heard Kit's voice.

I chuckled. "I try ok? Or else you can ask him tomorrow or something. He owes you for the shit he did yesterday."

The boys laughed and hung up and Pha hit me.

"Why (hit) would (hit) you (hit) say (hit) that?! Kit and Beam will nag me tomorrow."

"This is what you get for worrying them. And me." I uttered softly, looking at Pha intently. His face reddened. He looked down.

I lifted his chin up again.

"I'm sorry for not talking to you yesterday. If I did, maybe you wouldn't have behaved like how you did. I know you didn't do it on purpose but don't do that ever again ok?"

Pha just nodded his head. I held onto him like that and we actually spent the afternoon, watching movies and gaming. For once, the star student let loose a little.

Though at the back of my head, letting loose had very different meanings for me but I wasn't going to impose it on someone who is still trying to get over his feelings and I knew I wasn't keen on treating Pha like a one night stand too.

It just felt wrong if I did that.