Phana

When Park touched my hickeys, I felt a shiver run through me softly. I looked up at him and his eyes widened in surprise at what he had done.

We didn't break eye contact for a while. Finally, Park took his hand away. He sheepishly looked down whilst I finished off his wounds. I stood up and he did too, wanting to walk away. His face was red and flushed. I held onto his hand as he walked away. For some reason, I didn't feel like letting him go. He looked at me holding onto his hand and he came closer.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I didn't even know what I was doing."

I nodded, listening to him intently. I responded by instead pulling him in for a kiss. Park was shocked and wanted to pull away. But I was insistent and I just held onto him, nibbling his lips away.

Earlier he had kissed me in a feverish stupor and that had stayed on my mind for a while. I really wondered what it was like to kiss him again. And I decided to take the plunge. Park gave up the struggle as I kissed him deeply. He grabbed me by my waist and took dominance of the kiss in a split second. He bit my lips softly and I gasped, allowing him further access. He slid his tongue in and kissed me deeply. We finally pulled away, faces flushed and lips swollen.

It was a spur of the moment feeling and I was completely caught up by it. Park and I looked at each other for a while in complete silence. I think neither of us expected to act on it and it caught the other by surprise. Just then Park's phone rang. It was Forth. When I saw Forth's number flash, I let go of Park instantly. Park looked at me, his eyes crinkled in brief distaste/pain but it disappeared before I could place it too. Park answered the phone and turned away.

I went to keep the first aid kit away and packed my things up. When Park was done with the call, I was ready to leave.

"I.. I will go first ok? Take care."

Park nodded at me gruffly but didn't say anything. He just watched me walk away. 

I went back to my own dorm, took a shower and I saw the hickeys again. Park's face flitted into my purview and I winced when I realized how I had let go of him when Forth called. Forth wasn't even mine, but yet I still behaved like as if I wasn't to be with another man. But behaving like that, didn't I just hurt Park with my actions too? Shit.

I was really dumb at times. And why did I even kiss Park again? He kissed me earlier as he didn't even realize what he was doing when he was sick but me, I had no excuse and yet I also let him go so quickly.

I sighed and face palmed myself. Sometimes I was really such a dumb person.