Phana

I watched as Park hobbled off slowly. Never really had interacted with Park before on a 1 to 1 setting since knowing the guys over a year ago.

My eyes had always been on Forth. I was cordial towards the boys but you know what I mean. I was about to start my car when I realized that Park had left his wallet in my car. Shit. Now I needed to pass it back but only problem, I didn't know his dorm number. I recall Forth telling me vaguely it was on level 6 but I forgot the exact room. Well time to find out.

I went to the security office but no one was there. Decided to take the lift but realized it was broken. What the fuck, it meant i needed to take the stairs. I started climbing, then suddenly it hit me. If I needed to climb the stairs, didn't it mean Park needed to also?!? And he was nursing some major discomfort already. I quickly sprinted up the stairs and found him cursing god knows who at level 3.

"Park!"

"Pha? What are you doing here?"

"You dropped your wallet in my car. Lift was broken so came to pass to you but how the heck are you even attempting this?"

Park shrugged. He took his wallet, muttered thanks and started walking, one step at a time. It must be a helluva of pain but he soldiered on. However, I knew it would cause him more pain in time to come so I went up and grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Lean on me, so you don't put weight on your knees. I will bring you up. Just listen."

Park stared at me but I wasn't taking no for an answer. I held onto him securely and he finally obeyed. He leaned on me. And we slowly went up to level 6. Took us over 20 minutes but we did it. I nodded my goodbye to Park and left once he reached his room.

The last I saw before I went down the stairs again, was one red faced Park looking at me from his room entrance. I went back, drove home, had a warm shower and was resting when Kit called me.

He wanted to call me out for breakfast with him and Beam tomorrow. I said yes and also asked if Forth was joining. Kit very quickly said no and that it was just us. I laughed. We often did breakfast with the boys and to be honest, they were typically free on Tuesdays as they had no classes. I knew Kit didn't want to call Forth as he didn't want to make it awkward for but I insisted he did.

He said he would invite the gang then. I nodded and hung up the phone. The next day, I saw the group minus Park. I queried briefly where he was but Lam just mentioned he didn't pick up his phone. So they figured he was sleeping in again. I let it slide and was busy having breakfast, chatting away when I saw a guy on crutches and that's when it reminded me of Park.

What if he was running a fever because of yesterday's incident? I quickly filled Forth and Lam in so they can go check in on him later. They nodded tersely. We went off for classes whilst the Engineering boys scooted off to check on Park and go gaming thereafter.

During my lunch break, finally I took my phone out and realized i had multiple messages from Forth asking me to come check on Park. He said his fever was off the charts but he refused to see a doctor. They wanted to sponge him but Park got pissed by the chaos and chased everyone out. I sighed. All these Engineering idiots. I assured Forth I check on Park and used my lunch break to go see him. I told Beam and Kit to get me a sandwich and I meet them for the 3pm class. They agreed.

I went to Park's dorm, armed with information now courtesy of Forth. I knocked on his door and there was no sound or response. I knocked again and again. I waited for about 5 minutes and knocked again.

"What do you think you are doing?"

I heard Park's voice behind me. I turned around.

"Hey u ok? Where did you go? Forth told me."

"I'm fine. Its only a fever. It wnt kill me. Go back to class Pha."

"Park, you don't understand. A fever can..,"

Park shut me off by just opening his door and slamming it shut on me. This asshole! I low key growled at the door and just left, not wanting to waste my attention on him any longer.