Phana

I was doing my work when I received a call around 1am from Beam.

"Are you still mugging?!" Beam nagged at me.

I laughed. "Yes, what's up?"

"This poor Park got accosted by girls left and right. They cannot seem to take a hint at all. He's already told them he's not interested but they don't want to listen."

"What's wrong with these girls? Can't they take no for an answer?"

"I know right. You been mugging long enough. Don't you think it be nice if you came over? To pick him up at least so these girls will stop bothering him? Plus he drank. How do you expect him to drive? We wrapping things up soon in 30 mins."

I sighed and agreed. I changed into a hoodie, pair of sweats and got my car. I drove down and just as I reached, I saw the boys coming out. Park did look fine though he seemed abit pissed. I could see why, he had a drunk Suyn hanging on his arms. I got out of the car.

"Park!"

"Pha.. what are you doing here? (Looking at Suyn) its not what you think it is. She's drunk and gosh.. she..."

I waved him off.

"I'm here to pick you up. I figured you drank abit. Not safe to ride. Leave your bike here, we can take it tomorrow. We know the owner anyways. And for her, we can drop her off on the way."

"Her friends are here. I'm just dropping her off with them over there" Pointing to the carpark. I nodded. He sent her off and came back. It started drizzling, I quickly took out an umbrella from my car and held it over him.

"Ready?" He nodded and we went to the car. He got into it. I was about to lean over to put on his seat belt when I remembered what happened the last time. I held myself back, abit hesitant. Park looked at me for a bit and just sat back, quietly. He placed his hands on me. I smiled at that gesture and leaned over to put on his seat belt for him.

It was a quiet ride home but unlike the very first time, it was more intimate and comfortable this time around. We got to his dorm. He took off his seat belt and turned to look at me. I smiled at him and bade him good night. He nodded and went off.

I waited till he went up before I rode off. Once I got home, I was about text Park when his message came in.

"Hey. Home yet?"

"Yea. Just got in."

"Thanks for sending me home."

"No problem. Need a ride to collect the bike tomorrow?"

"It's ok. Forth said he will collect because we are going camping. Just a few of us. We be back on Sunday."

"Oh okays. Stay safe. Have fun yea?"

"We will. There be no signal so I will text when I'm back on Sunday afternoon. OK?"

I agreed and we decided to retire for the night. Post shower, I was watching a show when Park's message trickled in again.

"I'm meeting the boys only at 9am tomorrow. Want to do breakfast before that if you are keen?"

"Sounds good to me."

"I come pick you up. We go Morning Mama OK? Kit told me it's your favorite."

I smiled when I read that. We made plans and he decided to go sleep whilst I just re read his messages and then watched my show, my heart feeling all kinds of funny over how Park was treating me.

It was a good kind of funny, you know.