Part 3

New part is up and finally time for some angst and nice Hyunjin.

(Disclaimer: same as first chapter, plus the eating disorder triggers are important to remember now)

Read with care and thanks for reading!

--------

Felix POV

"One more time" Hyunjin encouraged nodding eagerly.

Felix glanced down at the book filled with speaking exercises before repeating the sentence. He only got halfway before the door to their dorm was opened and Seungmin poked his smiling head inside.

"They're here" he exclaimed before disappearing again.

Felix closed up the book with a sigh. Hyunjin quickly stood up and padded his hair sweetly before taking a gentle hold on his arms to pull him.

"You're doing great pretty Lixie" he promised and skipped towards the door with Felix pulled behind him.

"Really?"

Felix didn't know. He was about to go crazy after having starred into that book for multiple hours, but Hyunjin complimenting him was just the motivation he needed. He could forget about his utter exhaustion and sore body from dancing practise, when Hyunjin was there to support him.

He walked closer to the other on instinct at that thought. Hyunjin smiled down at him and stretched a hand out for him to take as they neared the room from where voices could be heard.

"It's exciting, isn't it?" Hyunjin asked.

Felix nodded. He had never tried having a stylist chose his look. It was exciting and also a tiny bit nerve wrecking, losing that kind of control over himself. But it was a part of this, and "this" he really wanted.

The rest of the boys were already there, sitting in the two couches in the room. JYP sat behind a desk, which seemed to be his favourite place to be, and two strangers were sitting at his side. The stylists both looked like they had been eating lemons for breakfast, but besides that Felix had to admire their look. They both gave out a classy and relaxed vibe, which he liked. That gave him even more hope for the conclusion of this screening of style they were going to get.

Hyunjin and Felix both bowed respectfully before squeezing down in one of the couches. Felix got pulled down in Hyunjin's lap and leaned comfortably back against his shoulder, enjoying the lack of cameras on this day.

JYP nodded at them before looking at the stylists. "This is the boys" he presented and quickly told all of their names before looking down at the piece of paper in front of him.

"We will look at you individually and make decisions about how you will be represented. That means you will have to give a short performance and then our stylist will make a decision."

The boys all nodded, awaiting anxiously for their names to be called out.

Obviously it was Chan first- the leader himself. He presented a short performance of dancing and singing, before standing like a show dog for the judges to comment about.

They quite quickly came to a conclusion consisting of a style of clothing and a new haircut before moving on to Hyunjin who they had a bit more discussion about. The stylist couldn't decide between going for a red and vampire inspired look or making him soft and cute. They decided on a mixture with longer hair and makeup that would make his features stand out.

Felix felt hopeful getting up at the calling of his name. He stopped in front of the desk with his back turned to his members before bowing for the three adults at the table.