Part 16

Can't believe that people are actually reading this! Thank you so much, I truly appreciate. 

So welcome back, here's another part. To be honest I'm not quite sure where this is going, so I might come back and edit this part when I know, but here it is never the less.

---------------

Hyunjin POV

"He has calmed down, some bit at least" Chan told the others as he entered the living room looking absolutely spent. "Changbin has stayed with him."

I.N. suppressed a yawn and nodded. "What do we do now?"

No one had an answer. They looked around, as if they hoped the solution would represent itself for them.

After minutes of silence Han turned to Hyunjin who hadn't said a word since he left the bedroom.

"What happened? You two disappeared and Chan told us to leave you alone. Later we just heard Felix screaming for help."

Hyunjin pulled his knees closer to his chin, not meeting anyone's gaze. He felt so empty and cold.

"I hurt him."

"What?" Minho asked, instantly leaning closer, his eyes threatening.

Chan lifted a hand to calm him. "I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose."

"I did" Hyunjin answered, swallowing before he could continue. "He asked me to hurt him and I thought he liked it, and then it was just a way for him to self-harm. He used me to hurt himself."

I.N. blushed deeply, but they all tried to keep a straight face when Hyunjin looked up.

"I'm done" he announced, not even feeling sad as he said it- he just felt empty. "-I can take the breakdowns and long hours at the kitchen table, but he used me to get worse and when I figured it out he was ready to throw me under the bus to get me out of the way."

"He didn't mean..." Han excused him, but Hyunjin interrupted him.

"You all heard him. He tried to make you guys think I was hurting him so he could get away."
Han closed his mouth and looked down.

"So what do we do now?" Chan asked, breaking the awkward silence.

Hyunjin shrugged and stood up. "I don't care what you do. I'm going to bed."
"Felix is in your bed" Chan reminded him.

"Then I'll sleep in his I presume" Hyunjin sneered and left the room not looking back.

He could apologize to them tomorrow, but tonight he had nothing more to give. His heart had been broken and he had no other wish but to sleep the pain away.

Someone was hugging him. Felix felt a small smile tugging at his lips, scooting a bit more back to be closer to the others chest. He felt slightly puzzled when he didn't recognize the smell or feeling as Hyunjin though. Drowsily he opened his eyes and lifted his head to look behind him. It was Changbin... Only then did Felix remember the night before. A sudden heavy feeling sank to the pit of his stomach and he visibly cringed. He had fucked up... again. But it didn't matter. The other's had promised to not get involved. They could pretend it never happened. It did worry him though that it wasn't Hyunjin who was holding him.

"Felix?"

Changbin blinked confused, instantly fastening his hold on the other, like he was afraid he would run off.

"Morning" Felix greeted, trying to sound as cheerful as possible.

Changbin's brows furrowed, but Felix didn't give him time to ask him any question's before he jumped to his feet, feeling incredible dizzy and aching. Without looking back he left the room.