Part 7

Finally some fluff- hope you enjoy.

------------

Hyunjin POV

"Wow, great job guys" Chan groaned as he stood up.

He looked seriously annoyed as he looked at each of them. "-I thought you were better than this."

Hyunjin looked shamefully down in his lap not knowing what to say, or feel to be honest.

"It just came as a surprise" Han mumbled.

"It's not normal here" Minho agreed.

Chan rolled his eyes. "Of course it is. You people just don't talk about it."

Both Seungmin and I.N. looked absolutely lost, meanwhile Han and Changbin both looked like they were having an inner debate with themselves.

"We could have handled that better" Minho sighed and nodded seriously.

Han was quick to agree as he stood up and looked around at the others. "It's still just Felix right?"

It almost sounded like a question, but he still seemed like he meant it.

"Of course it is" Chan agreed, fighting to not roll his eyes. "You won't treat him any differently, got it?"

"Of course" Han, I.N. and Changbin immediately answered, even bowing importantly.

Chan looked at Minho and Seungmin who nodded gravely before continuing to Hyunjin who still hadn't said anything.

"Hyunjin?"

Hyunjin couldn't speak. He was far gone in thoughts that he couldn't quite place. A strange feeling had spread in his body and filled him with confusion and doubts. It was overwhelming and kind of scary.

"Hyunjin?" Chan repeated a bit more strained now.

Hyunjin nodded shortly, still not able to meet the older guy's gaze.

Chan didn't seem satisfied, but he still let it go for now.

"I'll go speak with him" he announced before leaving the room.

The atmosphere he left behind was heavy. Han chuckled nervously. "I guess we did find something more awkward than my first kiss after all."

"Still no" Changbin denied, happy to get their conversation back up and running.

Hyunjin wasn't listening though. His head was spinning at a rate he doubted was healthy. It was like this new revelation had awakened something unknown in him and he felt very lost dealing with it.

He was so far gone in his own thoughts, he almost didn't see Chan enter the living room with a tired expression.

"Did you tell him we are sorry?" Han quickly asked.

"You can tell him that yourselves" Chan mumbled, combing his hair back with a hand. "But I told him that you didn't find him repulsive or disgusting..."

"Wow wow" Changbin stopped him, his palms lifted in defence. "-Where did those words come from?"

Chan sighed. "Himself. He was afraid that was how you saw him now."

"Always so dramatic" Han answered, trying to lift the mood.

Minho, on the other side, looked close to furious. "I'll go talk to him straight away. Get those idiotic thoughts right out the window."

"No let me!"

Everyone looked at Hyunjin in surprise when he jumped to his feet. It had been the first words he had said since Felix's revelation.