part 10

This story is a mess of eating disorder and Hyunlix, but let's just see how it goes.

---------

Hyunjin POV

It had been days and Felix was still spiralling. Hyunjin felt a tiny bit better now that every one of the members were aware of the problem, but Felix seemed to feel the opposite. He had begun to be even more hostile when it came to food and just making him eat the strict diet plan was a battle every single day.

The members took turns every day to be there with him at meal time, but not everyone had the patience for it. Chan, Han and Changbin got frustrated and when Felix yelled, they yelled back. I.N. began crying and Seungmin and Minho just stared at him, at loss of what to do. Hyunjin tried to do neither. He tried to be patient and calm even though he was dying on the inside. He felt scared and angry at the same time, but he couldn't show it, because this was Felix and he needed to be there for him.

It was one of his mornings. The rest of the guys had finished their breakfast a long time ago, which left Felix and Hyunjin alone in the kitchen.

"I am not feeling well today. I can just skip this one day" Felix tried for the hundredth time.

"Yeah, just this once. And just this once tomorrow, and the day after that, and suddenly you're down a size" Hyunjin argued calmly, looking at the other seated by the small table.

Felix cringed visibly at the mention of size, but he didn't comment on it. Instead he leaned back on his chair as a dramatic toddler whining Hyunjin names as if he was being unreasonable.

"Felix" Hyunjin whines back, imitating him to show how immature he was acting. "I'll give you two options, okay?"

"Not okay" Felix snapped back.

"Fine!" Hyunjin exclaims throwing his hands in the air and turned his back on the other.

Felix perked up at that, clearly thinking he was getting out of it.

"Then you don't get an option at all" Hyunjin finished his sentence and opened the fridge with a bit too much conviction, but he was starting to feel real frustrated.

Felix was quiet meanwhile Hyunjin cooked the eggs. The sound of the sizzling the only sound to be heard. He was almost done when Felix broke the silence, his voice barely audible over the cooking.

"I'm sorry."
Hyunjin sighed and looked at him over his shoulder. "I know."

Felix looked a tiny bit relived to see that the other wasn't angry. He didn't even flinch when the eggs were put in front of him, but he didn't make a move to eat them either.

Hyunjin stood over him, looking down at the blond hair where dark hair was beginning to show at the roots. He waited patiently for Felix to move, but it never happened. He could see the frustration build up inside of him and he knew he would have to deal with another tantrum in a minute. He didn't flinch when it happened.

"I can't. I don't want it" Felix moved to push the plate back, but Hyunjin was quicker- taking a hold of Felix's wrist, holding him still.

Felix looked up at him with a startled expression that sent unexpected tingling feelings down Hyunjin's spine. The way the younger had gone pliant as soon as he held him and the way his eyes had widened reminded him of that day on his bedroom floor. The thought instantly made him hot all over.

Without breaking eye contact he leaned down, watching him intensely like a hunter observing its prey. As he got closer he could see Felix's eyes turn darker and his breath speed up. He could even feel his pulse quicken from his strong grip on his wrist.

"Fine Felix" he whispered in a low tone, so close that he knew his breath tickled the others skin. "What do you want then?"

Felix had completely changed. He had gone from cross, frustrated and bitter, to pliant and innocent in matters of seconds. He looked up at the other through his lashes in a very submissive way that did things to Hyunjin he didn't know it would.

"You" he finally answered.

Hyunjin hummed in appreciation, quickly eyeing the door into the living room to check no one was there, before looking back down at the boy under him. These new roles excited him immensely and he didn't doubt that Felix felt the same, looking at him now- so sweet and so anticipating for what Hyunjin had in mind.

"You're a good boy, aren't you?" he asked in a low voice making Felix squirm slightly in his seat.

"Yes."

"Good" Hyunjin hummed again leaning even closer, inspecting the others face slowly.

He released the slim wrist and began stroking the prominent jawline instead. A small gasp escaped Felix when the strong fingers suddenly grabbed his cheeks and lifted his chin. His full lips slightly parted and his breath quickened. Hyunjin grazed his cheek with his lips, breathing hotly on the freckled skin.

"Then eat for me baby."

The submissive and sweet look in the other's eyes immediately disappeared and he leaned back with a cross expression making Hyunjin laugh. He threw himself down on the chair opposite him, feeling incredible pleased with himself.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

Felix blushed and pulled the plate closer, just to not look at the other. "No" he lied, hiding his face behind his hands.

"Why are you blushing then?" Hyunjin asked delightfully.

"Hey!" Felix blurted out, pointing at Hyunjin before looking down at his food. "No talking while eating."

Hyunjin chuckled warmly. "Of course not. I don't want distract my good boy."

Felix didn't answer, but Hyunjin could see the happiness in his eyes as he took the first bite of his breakfast.

---------------

That morning had definitely begun something in Hyunjin's brain. Every time he looked at the other out through the day, he say his big, awaiting eyes, looking up at him, almost like he was starving for more of the praise he had given. Hyunjin wanted to see how far he could stretch it. He wanted to get the other to beg for him and do anything he asked, just to get complimented. He wanted him to submit to him and be his.

Hyunjin wasn't surprised over these feelings. The few times he had been to bed with girls before, he had liked to be in control, but this was different. He didn't just want to be in control, he wanted to dominate- make Felix his.

But he didn't know if Felix felt the same. He didn't know what Felix felt at all, to be honest. They hadn't talked about it yet. They should probably talk, not just about their psychical relationship, but where this was going as well, because Hyunjin knew what he wanted. It scared him and wasn't at all what he had planned for himself, but he wanted to be with Felix.

And that was why this day turned out to be the best and most frustrating one in a long time. His doubts about what Felix wanted became less and less as the day past, and Hyunjin was going crazy.

It already began seconds after they had arrived at the studio where there first appointment for the day was scheduled. Hyunjin's thoughts were far gone, thinking about the scene at breakfast when a small hand on his arm stopped him. He couldn't help but smile when he recognised Felix in front of him.

"Your shoe" he explained, pointing down at the lace that had opened.

Hyunjin moved to tie it, but again Felix stopped him. Hyunjin's smile faded when Felix dropped to his knees and began tying the lace for him. It seemed sweet and innocent to anyone around them, but Hyunjin knew. He knew the second Felix looked up at him, his fingers working slowly on his shoes, and he saw those widened, obedient eyes, what he was doing. He was teasing him and it worked. Hyunjin felt his heart rate speed up at the beautiful sight of Felix on his knees in front of him. He looked so pretty and yet so dirty, looking up through his lashes with his lips slightly parted.

Hyunjin quickly averted his gaze before he would embarrass himself. That was when he knew this was going to be a long and frustrating day, and he would love it.

----------

Thanks for reading!