Part 11

We love supportive Chan, so here he comes.

Hope you enjoy.

------------

Hyunjin POV

Felix kept it up all day and Hyunjin was getting frustrated. He felt unbelievable hot and both members and staff had more than once asked if he was feeling unwell.

But he was almost through the day. He just had to keep cool for an hour or so. He could do it. He was sure he could do it... that was until Felix arrived in the waiting room with a glass of ice cubes.

Hyunjin was seated on a couch besides Minho and I.N. Chan sat on the only chair in the room, meaning there were no places to sit beside on the floor. Felix didn't halter before sitting down in their middle with his ice and a distant look in his eyes. He was still in makeup and outfit from the photoshoot and he looked angelic.

Hyunjin squirmed a bit in his seat, trying to focus on Chan and Innies discussion, but it somehow seemed like a waste of concentration when Felix was sitting right there, slowly sucking on ice cubes, making his cheeks bulge and his lips glossy. Hyunjin couldn't stop starring, feeling hot all over again. Felix looked so pretty, with his light makeup, blond hair and white clothing. He looked so innocent and pure, and meanwhile he was sucking on the ice, full well knowing what he was doing to Hyunjin.

Because he was absolutely doing something. Hyunjin didn't have to look down to know that he was having a problem. He felt the heat pool down in his lower stomach, slowly making his trousers feel tighter and tighter. His cheeks blushed as he felt it. He tried discreetly to place his hands in his lap, hoping that no one would notice. He needed something to cover himself up, and that had to be now. But the only thing he could come up with was the pillow that Minho had behind his back, and it would be really weird to ask for it. Then they would with no doubt know that something was up... quite literally in this case.

A pleased feeling spread in Hyunjin when he got an idea. It was time to give back and he had the perfect plan for that.

"Felix" he called, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible.

Felix looked up at him, still sucking slowly on the ice, looking so damn innocent. Hyunjin patted his leg. "Don't sit on the floor or you'll get stiff."
There was nothing unusual in this. I.N. and Chans conversation didn't halter for a second when Felix got to his feet and neared Hyunjin. It was normal for them to sit on each other, but what wasn't normal, was the way Felix gasped as he sat down on the others crotch. Hyunjin had to control himself to not smirk and give himself away. He knew Felix could feel the growing bulge that now was hidden from view.

"You're alright Yongbokie?" Minho asked surprised, looking at the younger with furrowed brows.

Felix nodded a bit too quickly, his cheeks turning red. The three other guys looked confused at him, but he didn't say anything more.

Hyunjin leaned back, pleased with himself as he began stroking Felix's thigh slowly meanwhile pretending to be interested in the story Chan had begun telling them. He didn't hear a word though, instead he felt the way Felix had gone rigid in his lap, trying desperately to not grind over the growing member underneath him. He had forgotten all about the ice cubes and he was now clenching the cup with a slight shaken in his hand.

Hyunjin kept on stroking his thigh gently as he leaned forward to get closer to one of his ears. He had to control himself to not just bite into the earlobe, instead he only placed his lips near enough to whisper.

"Be a good boy and eat them before they melt."
He could practically feel the shiver run through Felix's body as he immediately obeyed. Hyunjin leaned back again with a satisfied grin. He had fallen hard for this boy, and he wasn't even sorry about it.

------------

"Hyunjin, can we please talk?"

Hyunjin turned to look at Chan. They had barely stepped into the dorm and he was only just taking his shoes off.

"Sure" he agreed, following him away from the rest of the members.

He had an idea what is what about. Chan had been very focused on Felix the last couple of days, and asked everyone about if they knew anything or had seen anything he should be worried about.

Chan closed the door to his room before turning to Hyunjin with a worried look in his eyes.

"Somethings is off with you and Felix."

Hyunjin's heart skipped a beat and he instantly looked at the wall behind Chan to not meet his eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about."
"Except you do" Chan corrected and crossed his arms. "You have been acting weird ever since he came out to us. Something has happened, right?"

Hyunjin bit his lip looking nervously at the other. Chan didn't look angry or anything like that, he just wanted an answer, and honestly Hyunjin wanted to give it to him. He had been about to explode for days now, feeling overly excited about what was happening between him and Felix, and if there was something he could open up to, it was Chan.

He took a deep breath before nodding. "You can't tell anyone."

"Tell them what?" Chan pressed.

"That... That Felix and I are trying something out" Hyunjin mumbled, not really knowing how to explain it. "We haven't talked about it, but Chan I think he likes me."
It was clear to see that Chan was fighting to not start laughing at the other. Hyunjin knew he sounded childish, but it was all just so exciting.

"And do you like him?" Chan asked.

Hyunjin nodded. "I was scared first, you know because he's a guy, but now I like that as well. He's so hot Chan."
Chan quickly lifted his hands to stop him while laughter erupted from his lips. "Please calm down" he asked, stepping forward to rustle Hyunjin's hair.

The younger quickly calmed it back down, shooting him an annoyed glance before suddenly feeling nervous.

"But as I said, we haven't talked about it. I don't know what we are yet."
"Have you done it yet?" Chan asked, completely surprising Hyunjin.

"Slept together" Chan continued when Hyunjin didn't answer.

Hyunjin shot the door a frightened glance before shaking his head. "No... I'm scared honestly. I have never been with a guy and I don't know how."

Chan blushed slightly, but he didn't back down from the conversation. "Ask Felix then. He should know."
Hyunjin looked away, not being able to hide how that thought made him feel. He knew it was selfish and stupid, but he didn't like the idea of another guy having been with Felix before. He wanted to be the best. He wanted Felix to forget the others, whoever they were.

"But Hyunjin you have to remember what he is going through at the moment" Chan reminded him silently, shooting the door another worried glance as if he feared the younger what hiding behind it.

Hyunjin scrunched up his nose at the reminder. "Is it a bad idea? Am I going to make it worse?"

Chan shrugged. "Only Felix's knows, but I think it could be good..." he blushed furiously as he continued. "-I mean having someone do... ehm... nice stuff for him and his... body."

Hyunjin really wished that Chan would shup up now, but luckily it seemed like the other agreed. He closed his mouth and scratched the back of his head with an awkward chuckle. "I get the other guys out this evening. Then you can talk about it... or whatever you wanna do."
Hyunjin nodded at him as thanks, not quite sure what to say. Chan nodded back, turning around himself as if he had forgotten where the door was, before leaving.

Hyunjin sighed and hid his face in his hands. Now he just had to prepare for the next talk with Felix. 

-----------------

Thanks for reading!