...acted so good.

"Turn 'round, cutie.", he grunted, swirling your chair around. Effortless it was, but it didn't impress you like the others who immediately stopped chatting. Your face was expressionless as you watched the girls swarm around the place, the boys messing around with pens and papers, the hero right in the middle of chaos.

"I'm bored.", he leaned back. You couldn't care less. "Go screw somebody like you always do. Stop bothering me." 

"You've seen me screwing people?", he asked, the least bothered about your apparent annoyance. The smirk on his face was handsome though you didn't want to admit - it wasn't just a hoax, he actually looked like a Greek legend. "If you haven't, I can be the muse.", someone proposed with her shrill voice and you couldn't be more disgusted. "Bro, what 'bout we play a game?", someone else spoke. You crossed your arms over your chest. Games? Pathetic.

"Jeon Jungkook and Co. -- I. Am. Not. Interested. FYI.", your eyes locked with his. They had this alluring sparkles in them all the time that never have you been able to look into his eyes for more than 10 seconds. "Lim Y/n, I am not leaving you without getting you to play with me.", he winked and that was the end of your patience. Acting has never been your cup of tea and neither was it now. 

How long will you act as if his unlikely and flirty way of teasing, cute way of getting your attention, his smile when he successfully pisses you off - doesn't affect you?